Marisa Cuomo is a member of The Grand Wine Tour, an association that counts among its members some of the best Italian wineries. The Grand Wine Tour is also the first quality mark to attest the excellence of hospitality in Italian wineries.
Overlooking the sea, at 500 meters above sea level, the Marisa Cuomo winery dominates a part of the Amalfi coast located in the town of Furore. The vines, planted on the rocks overlooking the sea, extend over ten hectares.
Gran Furor Divina Costiera is a brand that was founded in 1942 to accompany the sale of wines from the Costa di Furore. Andrea Ferraioli, who comes from a long line of local winemakers, bought the brand in 1980. Since then, Andrea Ferraioli and his wife Marisa Cuomo have embarked on an entrepreneurial adventure made stronger by the family bond that unites them: their extraordinary passion for wine lead the Cantine di Marisa Cuomo to become one of the best brands of Italian wine on the international market.
Marisa Cuomo's wines age in an ancient cellar dug into the rock of dolomitic-calcareous origin: a fascinating place, humid and fresh, home to the barriques made of French oak. The vinification follows the most modern techniques, a combination of nature and technology.
The company's iconic wine, famous throughout the world, is Furore Bianco Fiorduva, with golden yellow reflections and aromas reminiscent of the saline breeze and sweet apricots.
Take a guided tour, discover the secrets of the Cantine Marisa Cuomo di Furore and enjoy the view of the steep slopes that chase each other in the sun and rocks that plunge into the crystal clear water of the Amalfi Coast.
You'll get to visit the cellars and vineyards owned by the company, try the unique flavour of wines combined with extreme gastronomic specialities of Furore.
- Octopus with lemon thyme on a warm red orange sauce
Furore White Amalfi Coast Doc
- Vermicelli with anchovies, walnuts and Pecorino cheese
Ravello Bianco Costa d'Amalfi Doc
- Seafood soup
Rosato Amalfi Coast Doc
- Tiramisu foam with amaretto crumble
- Sea bass tartare with avocado, lime and steamed vegetables
Amalfi Coast Doc Rosé
- Spaghettoni di Gragnano with octopus ragu and parsley oil
Amalfi Coast Red Furore Doc
- Sliced amberjack in cooked and raw pizzaiola sauce
Furore Red Reserve
- Selection of cheeses from Campania
Amalfi Coast Doc Ravello Reserve
- Cheesecake with berries
- Cod carpaccio with lime, berries and Sichuan pepper
Amalfi Coast Doc Rosé
- Linguine with small squids ragù on a taralli sauce with crunchy fennel
Amalfi Coast Doc Ravello Bianco
- Risotto with sea truffle sauté, saffron and raw oyster
Amalfi Coast Doc Furore White
- Lightly seared bluefin tuna fillet, in a poppy seed crust on fennel à la julienn
Amalfi Coast Doc Fiorduva
- Lemon delight variation
- Pasta with tomato sauce and local cheese
- Fried squid and potatoes chips
- Ice Cream
- Cola Baladin
It is possible to request changes directly at the restaurant