Get picked up from your hotel in Amman and head South to visit two 12th century Crusaders Castles! These sites are famous for their unique blend of civilizations, ranging from Roman, Byzantine, to Arab-Islamic. Your first stop will be at one of the most important and largest Crusader Castles in the Levant region: Crac Des Moabites (locally known as Karak Castle). This 12th-century castle was mostly under the direct control of fighting Crusaders, during the Holy Wars, serving as an important stronghold. You'll also get the chance to explore Krak de Montreal or Mons Regalis (Locally known as Al Shobak Castle). This impressive fortress was built by King Baldwin I of Jerusalem to guard the road from Egypt to Damascus.
Private full-day tour of Karak and Shobak castles from Amman
- Explore one of the largest castles in the Levant
- Reveal the history of the two 12th century Crusaders Castles in Karak and Shobak
- Fun for the whole family!
- Live and breathe Jordanian history
- Entrance Fees to Karak and Shobak Castles
- Professional English-speaking driver
- All Applicable Taxes
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Personal Expenses
- Tips (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Children (age 6-11)
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Amman
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- Pick-up starts at 7.30 am