Amsterdam canal cruise with Dutch wine and cheese
- See the fascinating city of Amsterdam come alive at night
- Relax on a cruise on the city's famous canals by candlelight
- Enjoy carefully selected wines and cheese as you listen to the cruise host's stories
Amsterdam’s canals cozily lit up at night make the perfect backdrop for romantic candelight boat trip. Sit back for two hours and enjoy a glass of wine while a leisurely canal cruise takes you through the entirety of the UNESCO Heritage site in Amsterdam!
On your way down the canals, you'll see many of the city's top attractions: whimsical buildings and bridges, merchant houses dating back to 17th century, famous museums and romantic boat houses. Sit back, relax and enjoy a sumptuous cheese platter, carefully selected wines and the fascinating stories told by the cruise's host.
- Complimentary wines
- Complimentary cheese platter
- Free wi-fi at piers
- Toilet facilities on board
Damrak, pier 5, 1012 LG Amsterdam, Netherlands
Please check in at the Stromma ticket office in Damrak, pier 5, in front of Amsterdam Central Station.
- Alcohol will not be served for under 18-year olds
- You have the opportunity to download the free app with a GPS audio tour on all highlights of Amsterdam in 6 languages: English, Dutch, Italian, Spanish, German, and French (details provided after purchase)
- Daily departures at 8.30pm
- Please check in at the ticket office 20 minutes before the starting time
- Not available on 31st December 2018
Take advantage of a combination ticket including two of the most interesting attractions in Amsterda...
Take advantage of a special combination for Amsterdam that includes a 24-hour hop-on, hop-off bus ti...
Combine a visit to the Moco Museum with a leisurely cruise along Amsterdam’s canals with this ticket...
Experience Amsterdam from the water and see the best sights the city has to offer on a 75-minute can...
Discover the highlights of Amsterdam at your own pace. Create your own itinerary and admire the city...
There is no better way to experience Amsterdam than from the water. Well maybe... if you add a reall...