Amsterdam Jewish Cultural Quarter and Gassan Diamonds entrance
- Explore Amsterdams old Jewish neighborhood at your own pace
- Marvel at the ancient Jewish craft of diamond cutting at Gassan Diamonds
- Receive a glass of Champagne during the tour and a brilliant gift afterwards at Gassan Diamonds
Walk through the old Jewish neighborhood of Amsterdam where magnificent synagogues, striking buildings and impressive memorials dominate the streetscape. At its heart is the Jewish Cultural Quarter with its landmark buildings. Here, you can travel back in time to the days of Amsterdam’s Golden Age by visiting the Portuguese Synagogue or find out all about Jewish culture and history in the Jewish Historical Museum, the Children's Museum and the National Holocaust Memorial and Museum.
Gassan Diamonds, a family-owned company, is located in a formerly steam-driven diamond factory in the center of Amsterdam. Take a guided tour of this historical diamond factory. The multilingual staff will explain the various stages of diamond polishing. Observe skilled craftsmen at work as they transform the most precious crystal known to man into dazzling ready-to-wear brilliants. After the tour, browse through the extensive jewelry and watch collection in the boutique. By presenting your Jewish Cultural Quarter combi ticket, you will be served a glass of Champagne during the tour and afterwards, receive a brilliant gift.
- Admission to Gassan Diamonds
- Multilingual audio tour at the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Guided multilingual tour at Gassan Diamonds
- A glass of Champagne during the tour and a brilliant gift afterwards at Gassan Diamonds
- Admission to all locations and exhibitions in the Jewish Cultural Quarter
- Admission to the Portuguese Synagogue (closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays)
- Admission to the National Holocaust Memorial
- Admission to the Jewish Historical Museum
- Admission to the National Holocaust Museum
- Guided tour of the Jewish Cultural Quarter
Nieuwe Uilenburgerstraat 173-175, 1011 LN Amsterdam, Netherlands
Gassan Diamonds - Nieuwe Uilenburgerstraat 173-175
Portuguese Synagogue - Mr. Visserplein 3
Jewish Historical Museum and Children's Museum - Nieuwe Amstelstraat 1
National Holocaust Memorial - Plantage Middenlaan 24
National Holocaust Museum - Plantage Middenlaan 27
- In the Portuguese Synagogue and the Jewish Historical Museum an audio guide is available in English, Dutch, Portuguese, Italian, Spanish, Hebrew, German and French
- Available daily
- Your ticket is valid for 30 days after first use
- You can visit all locations during their opening times
- Please note, Amsterdam's Portuguese Synagogue is closed on Saturdays and Jewish holidays
The most famous painter of the Dutch Golden Age by far is Rembrandt van Rijn. The painter lived and ...
Enjoy the fascinating private walking tour of the beautiful city of Amsterdam and discover its uniqu...
Feel like a local on your bike and discover the countryside North of Amsterdam! An experienced, frie...
See all the highlights of Amsterdam then head out of the city to admire the spectacular Keukenhof fl...
During your free walking tour of Amsterdam, you'll cover the main sights of the inner city to experi...
Passing through the typical Dutch landscape you’ll drive in about one hour and a half to the Dutch V...