Spend your day at Knott’s Berry Farm theme park located in Southern California’s Orange County, a must-do experience for the whole family! Originally a roadside berry stand, this iconic attraction has become home to many themed areas inspired by the rich culture and history of the West Coast. Take a spin on Knott’s brand-new steel roller coaster, the only dive coaster on the West Coast--HangTime.
HangTime towers over the Boardwalk area, launching you up a vertical lift into a 15-story, 96-degree drop--the steepest drop in California. Enjoy rides including Timber Mountain Log Ride and the Calico Mine Ride, as well as interactive shows like Voyage to the Iron Reef and an Old West shoot-out.
- The world famous Old West Ghost Town®
- NEW HangTime - the steepest drop in California
- Silver Bullet
- GhostRider - the oldest wooden roller coaster on the West Coast
- The Pony Express
- Montezuma's Revenge
- Xcelerator - the world’s first hydraulically-launched roller coaster
- La Revolución
- Camp Snoopy - the first theme park dedicated to kids
- Charles M. Schulz Theatre and more!
Knott’s Berry Farm also harvests special events and entertainment all year long!
Festivals (tickets not included in general admission price):
- Knott’s Scary Farm--from 20 September until 31 October. Click here for tickets
- Knott’s Boysenberry Festival--during the spring
- Summer at Knott’s--mid-June through Labor Day
- Spooky Farm--weekends in October
- Knott’s Merry Farm--mid-November through early January