The best way to experience a country is by chilling with the locals and trying the local delicious cuisine and there's nothing more authentic than spending some time in the house of a local family in Aqaba enjoying an authentic Jordanian lunch or dinner (your choice!). From delicious maza and salads to tasty sweets and desserts, the freshly-prepared meal will give you a true taste of the diverse Jordanian cuisine and culture. Ahlan Wa Sahlan (Welcome) to Jordan!
Excursions & day trips
Cook and eat with a local family in Aqaba
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 4 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Meet a local family from Aqaba and experience their way of living at home
- Enjoy an authentic home-cooked lunch or dinner
- A unique experience to write home about
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Lunch or Dinner
- Mineral water, coffee, tea and sweets
- All applicable taxes
What's not included
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (supplement available at an extra cost, please contact the local tour operator if you are interested)
- Personal expenses
- Tips (optional)
Please meet in front of the family's house.
What to remember
- Please wear weather appropriate, comfortable clothing and shoes
- It is recommended to bring a hat, plenty of water and sunscreen (especially during summer months)
- Don't forget your camera!
- Maximum one child per booking
- This tour has a minimum of 2 participants
- You can choose lunch or dinner at the time of booking
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 36 hours before the experience begins.