Enjoy sights aboard a spacious state-of-the-art helicopter, seeing views of the Eastern gorge of the Grand Canyon. You’ll enjoy unobstructed sights of the confluence of the Little Colorado River, the North Rim of the Grand Canyon and the Dragon Corridor. These are some of the widest and deepest areas of the Grand Canyon, offering guests comprehensive views only available from above.
Grand Kingdom air tour from South Rim
Duration: up to 50 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Portuguese , Russian , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Take a captivating helicopter flight to see beautiful views
- Fly over the north, south and east rims and the confluence of the Little Colorado River
- See close up canyon viewings of immense buttes, majestic temples and spectacular side canyons
What to expect
- 40 to 50 minute helicopter flight
- Child (2-11 years old)
Grand Canyon Helicopters, Highway 64, Grand Canyon, Arizona 86023
You must check in at the terminal 30 minutes prior to departure.
What to remember
- Each helicopter seats six to seven passengers, plus a pilot
- All helicopters are climate-controlled
- Passengers weighing 300lbs (136.36kg / 21.43 stone) or more will be charged a fee for an additional comfort seat
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March
- We offer tour narration in several languages on our air transportation tours. Helicopter narrations are available in: Spanish, German, Italian, French, Dutch, Chinese, Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Japanese, and English
- You must reconfirm your reservations at least 24 hours prior to departures
- You must present a government-issued photo identification card in order to board an aircraft
- Operations are subject to cancellation due to lack of passenger demand, weather, etc
Daily: 8.00am, 11.00am, 12.00pm, 1.00pm, 2.00pm, 3.00pm, 4.00pm, 5.00pm
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.