Complete your Grand Canyon getaway with this helicopter tour! Depart from the air terminal near Grand Canyon Village and over the Kaibab National Forest, going across the widest part of the South Rim. From above, you'll feast your eyes on the views from nearly a mile deep. Take in the stunning views as you glide over the majestic Colorado River towards the canyon's North Rim. You'll see rock formations like the Tower of Ra and Vishnu Schist on the journey back through the Dragon Corridor before landing.
North Canyon Tour from Grand Canyon South Rim
Duration: 30 minutes
Language: English , Italian , French , Spanish , German , Dutch , Japanese
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy this narrated helicopter tour over the North and South Rims and see Dragon Corridor
- Look down at the Colorado River nearly one mile below
- Witness the incredible scenery from the Grand Canyon National Park from above
What to expect
- Helicopter tour over Grand Canyon (Tour duration: 25-30 minutes)
- Headset Narration
- Multilingual options for narration
Papillon Heliport, 3568 Airport Rd., Grand Canyon Village, Arizona 86023
What to remember
- All passengers booked on a tour must have government-issued forms of identification.
- You may bring a bottle of water, however, the bottle is not allowed to be opened in the aircraft.
- Cameras and phones are allowed and encouraged, but please be aware that the use of "Selfie Sticks" and extending camera poles are strictly prohibited in and around the aircraft.
- Layered clothing is recommended through the months of March to September, and winter clothing should be worn from October to mid-March.
- It is important to wear sturdy, toe-covering shoes that can handle rough terrain. Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended.
Daily: morning, afternoon, and evening departure times
Grand Canyon Helicopters
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins.