Signature sunset Grand Canyon private hummer tour
- VIP Guided Hummer Adventure of the Grand Canyon National Park during the colorful sunset
- Ride customized hummer vehicles designed for sightseeing
Want a VIP and private tour experience? Don't miss your chance to ride a private humvee touring vehicle as you and your friends and family see some of Grand Canyon National Park’s most scenic areas. Your trusty driver-guide will have you laughing and entertained along the way with their extensive knowledge of the canyon. Each humvee vehicle can fit up to 13 passengers, so the more the merrier!
- Child (2-15 years) Reduced
- Baby (0-23 months) Free
469 State Route 64, Suite A, Grand Canyon, AZ, 86023
Buck Wild Hummer Tours terminal is located near the entrance to Grand Canyon National Park. Check-in is 20 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time.
- Please bring your government issued photo ID
- Bring your cameras, phones and selfie sticks
- Layered clothing is recommended from April to September and winter clothing is recommended from October to March
- Sneakers or hiking boots are highly recommended or shoes that are flat and sturdy
- Due to limited space, each passenger is permitted one small purse or backpack on a hummer vehicle
- Car Seats are required by Arizona law for children up to 5 years old and weighing under 40 pounds
- Customers requiring boarding assistance must have a companion present to assist in boarding and disembarking the Humvee. A companion must also be present during the tour
- Tours operate rain or shine, provided the roads are open. In the event of severe weather, Buck Wild Hummer Tours reserves the right to alter, modify, or cancel any tour due to unsafe conditions. Any tour canceled by Buck Wild Hummer Tours will receive a 100% refund
- Daily: 6.00pm, 6.30pm
- Departures vary depending on sunset times throughout the year
The tour begins with a 3.5-hour journey to the Grand Canyon. Upon arrival at the Grand Canyon, see t...
On this tour visit Goldfield, see the Superstition mountain range, and Canyon Lake all in one day! G...
Look no further for a budget-friendly and perfect if you have one hour of sightseeing time available...
Start off with a one-hour flight on a sightseeing airplane. From the comfort of your seat see the ca...
This impressive airplane tour also includes a ground excursion to some of the best lookout points. T...
Fly above Horseshoe Bend and take in the sights of Antelope Canyon on this tour. The tour begins wit...