Athens evening highlights tour with meze dinner
- Take an enthralling nighttime stroll in Syntagma, Plaka, Monastiraki and Psirri
- Savor a hearty, delicious plate of Greek mezedes served with house wine or raki
- Local expert guide at your disposal
- Dinner menu to keep you well-fed and happy
- All taxes, surcharges and fees are included to avoid last-minute surprises
- End the day with a tasty dinner
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Unique experience - definitely something to write home about
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
- Learn more about the local culture first-hand
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of centuries-old ruins as you feel the pulse of the city's nightlife and listen to your guide's engaging commentary. Dig into some plates of tasty Greek "mezedes" along the way and end your walk in the vibrant Psyrri quarter.
Your tour begins in Syntagma Square, where you will see the Old Royal Palace aglow before you stroll across the bustling Ermou Street towards Plaka. Scope out the second-century seating at the Odeon of Herodes Atticus theater, which still hosts performances today, and then see where ancient Greeks met up as you check out crumbling columns around the ruins of the Ancient Agora.
Dive into Monastiraki for some flea market bargains found among the vendors scattered around the charming neighborhood, and then end you tour amid the lights and activity of Psyrri. Find out which buzzing bars and restaurants entice the locals and dig into a tasty plate of "mezedes" (appetizers) as you sip wine or raki before your evening comes to an end.
- Four-hour walking tour with an enthusiastic guide
- A hearty plate with mezedes (savory Greek appetizers) in a traditional place in the Psirri area
- One drink: choice between raki, wine, beer, ouzo or beverage
- Guided walking tour
- Food tasting
- Additional food and beverages
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Children 11 years old and under: no charge
Ermou 99, Athina 105 55, Greece
Fountain in Syntagma Square. Your guide will be wearing a "Greeking.me" badge.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday at 6.30pm
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
Enjoy a hassle-free visit to the most iconic attraction of Athens provided by an entry e-ticket that...
See the best of what Athens has to offer with our world famous Athens Acropolis and historical city ...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Visit the Olympieion with a fast-track ticket combined with a self-guided audio tour on your smartph...
The nights have always been special in Greece. Whether you long for a quiet drink under the bright s...
This e-bike tour gives you an introduction to “old Athens meets contemporary Athens”. It can be desc...
Athens bike tour is the best way to have fun while cycling and uncovering the charms of Athens with ...
Board your vehicle for the approximately 40-minute scenic drive into the heart of Athens, the famous...
Join this cooking class and discover what Greek cuisine is all about: in just three hours you'll pre...