Greek dance show in the Plaka district with dinner and wine
- Take part in an evening of Greek dancing and exquisite local food in the picturesque Plaka neighborhood
- Discover the tastes and smells of the local Greek cuisine, in one of the city's oldest taverns
- Enjoy the acrobatic performance of an ensemble of folk dancers and marvel at some of the most famous Greek dances
Enjoy an evening of Greek dancing and exquisite local food in the historic Plaka neighborhood, right under the Acropolis. You'll take part in a typical local dinner in one of Athens' oldest tavernas while you enjoy the acrobatic performance of folk dancers.
Your evening will start by being picked up from your hotel from where you'll be taken to the Plaka area. First, you'll take a brief, to take in the picturesque and colorful atmosphere of the oldest area in Athens, before reaching a traditional restaurant situated in the heart of the neighborhood. This place combines local Greek cuisine and entertainment: the company of folk dancers will perform some of the most popular Greek dances while you taste your delicious Greek food.
Once then the night is over, you'll be comfortably taken back to your accommodation.
- A three-course meal including half a liter of wine or other beverages
- Greek folk dances show
- Pick-up and transfer
- Extra drinks (paid on location)
- Children (2-12): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This experience is open only to participants over 2 years of age
Every day at 8:00 pm.
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Messene is a significant ancient city in terms of its size, form, and state of preservation. It has ...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...