Hydra, Poros and Aegina day cruise from Athens
- Spend a great day visiting three of the most beautifull Greek islands: Poros, Hydra and Aegina
- Explore the island of Hydra at your own pace and visit its charming shops
- Enjoy Greek dance show and music and have a Greek lunch on board
Take a day cruise from Athens to the fabulous Greek islands of Hydra, Poros and Aegina for a relaxing day on the sea. With all your transport, transfers and buffet lunch covered, you can relax and enjoy your leisurely day cruise with free time on each island to explore!
After transferring from Athens to port by motor coach, you'll set sail for the island of Poros, where you'll have free time for strolling and shopping. This is a great opportunity to visit the local Russian dockyard, and learn about Greece’s cooperation with the Russian army in the 18th and 19th centuries.
Next, it's on to the island of Hydra. It will take you about 1 hour to get to there, but you will definitelly appreciate the opportunity to spend time on board enjoying your lunch and taking in the breathtaking Mediterranean views. From the decks, you will be able to admire the very special architecture and dramatic landscapes of this island, whose old traditional stone houses and mansions silently stand witness to a long and turbulent history.
You will have about two hours to enjoy the unique charms of Hydra island. Then, you'll get back on board and sail to the last destination on your tour - Aegina, where you can either join an excursion to the Temple of Aphaia (own expense) or take a walk around the main town. After discovering the best sights of the island, you'll sail back to Piraeus port and then be transferred back to Athens.
- Cruise as per description
- Buffet lunch served on board
- Greek dance show and music
- Hotel pick up and drop off (if selected)
- Drinks and beverages
- Entrance fees
- Cost of optional tours in Aegina
- Gratuities (optional)
- Reduced price for children ages 4-12
- Infants ages 0-3: free
Leof. Posidonos, Kallithea 176 74, Greece
Meet your guide in Trokadero or marina Kalitheas if you choose the option without transfer. If you choose the option with transfer, please be ready in your hotel lobby.
- Complimentary pick up/drop off service is offered from/to Athens central located hotels if option selected. Otherwise, the meeting point is directly at Trokadero port or Marina Kalitheas
- There are staff members on the boat that speak English, Spanish, Italian, French, German and Japanese, and are always ready to help the passengers
- The order in which we the islands are visited is either Poros – Hydra – Aegina or Aegina – Poros – Hydra. This does not change the duration of stay on any of the islands
- Daily at 8.00am
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
This open-top, double-decker bus tour of Athens takes around 90 minutes and encompasses central Athe...
Athens bike tour is the best way to have fun while cycling and uncovering the charms of Athens with ...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Messene is a significant ancient city in terms of its size, form, and state of preservation. It has ...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...