Tour of the Acropolis of Athens and lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Spend your morning discovering the most iconic monuments of ancient Athens
- Learn all there is to know about the Parthenon, the Erectheion, the Porch of the Maidens and much more
- Enjoy a typical American lunch at the internationally famous Hard Rock Cafe and take in the cool energetic vibes
Spend a day discovering the history and architecture of ancient Athens: feel the majesty of the Acropolis and have lunch at the world-famous Hard Rock Cafe. An engaging tour for the whole family that combines some of the most iconic sites in the city with a delicious and unique lunch.
You'll start your day by being picked up at your hotel and taken to the Acropolis where you'll meet your guide and climb up the 80 steep steps through the monumental gateway Propylaea: take in all the beauty of these ancient ruins and fill your camera with extraordinary pictures in front of the landmarks. On the highest point of the Acropolis, you'll find the Parthenon, one of the greatest monuments of any ancient civilization and the perfect representation of Doric-style architecture. Even the youngest can enjoy counting the sections that make up a Doric column and they look for a slab of marble that they are allowed to touch.
You'll then continue on to the north side of the Acropolis where you'll get to explore the Erectheion, a sacred site from which it was once decided god would rule the entire city. On the south side of the building, you'll see the Porch of the Caryatids, or Porch of the Maidens.
At the conclusion of your tour, you'll have some time to explore on your own before re-boarding the vehicle and heading to the Old Olympic Stadium.
After having walked all morning and having worked up an appetite, you'll get to enjoy your lunch at the internationally famous Hard Rock Cafe. This rock ‘n’ roll-themed restaurant displays music memorabilia of legendary musicians from around the world. Once you've enjoyed your typical American lunch, you'll ride along a scenic drive on your way back, viewing all the highlights of Athens from the comfort of your seat.
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- English-speaking guide
- Hotel pick-up & drop off
- Lunch (salad-appetizer-main course)
- Half a liter of wine or beer or non-alcoholic beverage
- Acropolis and Panathenaic admission fees
- Other food and drinks
- Children (2-12): reduced
You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- This tour is only available for passengers over two years of age
- Please bring with you a valid ID
Every day at 8.30 am.
Your Athens market tour and Greek cooking lesson is not just a simple cooking demonstration, but a c...
Stroll through the streets of Athens after the sun goes down and admire the illuminated edifices of ...
This e-bike tour is designed to take you around the area that surrounds the Acropolis and includes t...
After a long flight, you don't need to waste time looking for a taxi. Board your air-conditioned veh...
Messene is a significant ancient city in terms of its size, form, and state of preservation. It has ...
After being picked up from your accommodation, your tour will begin from the Ancient Theatre of Milo...