Aerobús airport shuttle to and from Barcelona city center
- Get on board the official shuttle service connecting Barcelona airport terminals 1 and 2 with the city center
- Easy transportation in just 35 minutes both to and from strategic points in Barcelona
- Enjoy free WiFi during your transfer
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelona, with departures every 5 minutes, every day of the year.
Passengers are able to travel between any of the two airport terminals (T1 or T2) and the center of Barcelona (Plaça Catalunya) in a fast, comfortable and economical way.
Along the route, the shuttle stops at the most important points in the city: Plaça Catalunya, Sepúlveda-Urgell, Plaça Espanya, Gran Vía-Urgell and Plaça Universitat.
The buses are adapted for persons with reduced mobility (PRM) and are equipped with a spacious luggage area. Each bus features a video surveillance system and during the trip, you can enjoy the GO TV channel that shares practical information about Barcelona.
- Transfer service
- Free Wifi and USB chargers on board
- Free Barcelona map with great discounts at attractions, restaurants and museums
- Infants (0-5 years) have free admission (no previous reservation needed)
Barcelona-El Prat Airport: Terminal 1 (ground floor) Terminal 2 (outside the terminal)
The service ends at Plaça de Catalunya.
- Baby strollers and wheelchairs are accepted on board
- All the buses are adapted for persons with reduced mobility
- Please note that there are 2 different buses leaving from Plaça de Catalunya (to airport terminals 1 and 2) so please double check to ensure you take the right bus
- The return journey is valid for up to 15 days after using the outbound journey
From Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona) to Terminal T1 (Airport BCN)
- From 5.00am to 6.40am: every 10 minutes
- From 6.50 am to 9.45pm: every 5 minutes
- From 9.50pm to 12.30am: every 10 minutes
From Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona) to Terminal T2 (Airport BCN)
- From 5.00am to 12.30am: every 10 minutes
From Terminal T1 (Airport BCN) to Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona)
- From 5.30am to 7.20am: every 10 minutes
- From 7.30am to 10.20pm: every 5 minutes
- From 10.25pm to 1.05am: every 10 minutes
From Terminal T2 (Airport BCN) to Pl. Catalunya (Barcelona)
- From 5.35am to 1.00am: every 10 minutes
Barcelona is known as the capital of Modernism and the place where the famous architect Antoni Gaudí...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Visit Casa Milà, popularly known as La Pedrera, a building that is a reference point in world archit...
Casa Batlló is one of Barcelona's most emblematic modernist buildings and one of the most highly rat...
Travel directly from El Prat Airport (BCN) to your hotel in Barcelona on your own terms. We worked h...
A guided tour of some of the key places where Picasso spent his time when he lived in Barcelona. You...
IVenture is an electronic card that includes several activities to visit the most popular monuments ...
Open since november 2007, Icebarcelona has become a must see in the Condal city. Frequented as much ...
Discover the most incredible landscapes of Catalonia behind the wheel of a lush Ferrari California.W...
Discover more than 140 boutiques of the finest luxury brands with up to 60% off and tax free shoppin...