You will start hiking around La Fageda d’en Jordà, a unique beech tree forest on those latitudes. You will continue hiking through Santa Margarita and Croscat volcanoes and singular landscapes around. After this pleasant hike, you will enjoy a well deserved Catalan traditional lunch in a local restaurant. Before coming back to Barcelona you will visit the well-conserved medieval town of Besalú, which will bring you back in time.
La Garrotxa Volcanic Zone Natural Park Hiking and Besalú medieval town
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hike around La Garrotxa volcanic zone Natural Park
- Visit the medieval town of Besalú
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation in an air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Catalan traditional 3-course lunch
- Personal insurance
What's not included
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (10-13): reduced
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
What to remember
- Small-group tour (max. 8 people)
- On the day of the tour, you should bring: hiking/sport shoes, comfortable clothes, a waterproof jacket and sunglasses and sunscreen
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
Ramon Burgués Grau
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.