Las Golondrinas in Barcelona boat trip tickets
- Discover Barcelona skyline from the sea
- Enjoy the sea breeze and sun while seating on the open deck
- Admire some monuments and buildings from a different point of view
- A perfect activity for children
Discover Barcelona’s highlights from the sea! Take this 9 mile boat tour, a unique opportunity to enjoy the sea breeze, feel the sun on your face and admire then main buildings that forms the city’s skyline.
Enjoy the opportunity to visit the port, coastline and beaches of Barcelona. The ship sails from the Portal de la Pau (next to the Drassanes pier, under the Colón monument), and travels 9 miles sailing along the coast of the city showing the main buildings that make up the city skyline. It is a perfect activity for children, as it is a unique opportunity to enjoy nature and different views of Barcelona, while allowing you to discover all its emblematic monuments, symbols of the culture of the city.
- Ticket to the boat
- Free mobile app guide of the tour in 7 languages
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-10 years): reduced
- Seniors (65+): reduced
- Students: reduced
Moll de les Drassanes, 2, 08039 Barcelona, Spain
Moll de Drassanes. Subway: L3 Drassanes Stop. Bus: 14, 59, 64, 91, 120, D20, H14. Bus Tourist Barcelona CITY TOUR: Parking Word Trade Center / Schedule: Autumn ? Winter from 10.00am to 5.00pm / Spring ? Summer from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- Modern Golondrinas catamaran and mono-hull fleet
- Catamarans Trimar and Ómnibus and mono-hull Antina G, they are three modern boats that sail along the coast of Barcelona. All of them are suitable for disabled people and have included bar service
Itinerary 90 Minutes
- January: 12.30pm Monday to Friday - 12.30pm and 3.30pm Holidays / Saturday / Sunday
- February and March: 12.30pm and 3.30pm
- April: 12.30pm, 3.30pm and 4.30pm
- May and June: 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm and 5.30pm
- July and August: 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm, 5.30pm and 6.30pm
- September: 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3.30pm, 4.30pm and 5.30pm
- October: 12.30pm, 3.30pm and 4.30pm
- November: 12.30pm and 3.30pm
- December: 12.30pm Monday to Friday - 12.30pm and 3.30pm Holidays / Saturday / Sunday
Itinerary 40 Minutes
- January: 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 3.15pm
- February-March: 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 3.15pm, 4.15pm
- April to June: 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 3.15pm, 4.15pm, 5.15pm
- July to September: From 11.15am to 7.15pm (every 30 minutes)
- October and November: 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 3.15pm, 4.15pm
- December: 12.15pm, 1.15pm, 3.15pm
Discover Barcelona on the double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic, the most convenient way to discover ...
Hop on board the Montjuïc cable car and enjoy astonishing views of the city and the sea from the cas...
The Barcelona Aquàrium is located in the old harbor, Port Vell, and is the world’s largest aquarium ...
Located within walking distance from the fountain of Montjuïc, Poble Espanyol is one of the most att...
Barcelona is the perfect city to explore on foot while you lose yourself in the narrow streets in it...
In just 35 minutes the Aerobús shuttle connects Barcelona-El Prat airport with the center of Barcelo...
A guided tour of some of the key places where Picasso spent his time when he lived in Barcelona. You...
The Montserrat Afternoon Tour with cogwheel train is a unique experience not to be missed if you pla...
This Full-day cava tour is perfect to visit the Artcava winery with its thousand-year-old farmhouse ...
This tour is not for the late sleepers as we start early as the farmers did, and still do, to have a...