You will start hiking from Rupit around its impressive cliffs and forests, from where you will enjoy breathtaking views of Collsacabra mountain range and all the surrounding area. After this pleasant hike, you will come back to Rupit, where you will enjoy a well deserved 3 course Catalan traditional lunch in a local restaurant. Before going back to Barcelona, you will have a guided tour around this beautiful medieval town, one of Catalunya hidden gems.
Rural Catalonia hike and Rupit medieval town
Availability: see calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 9 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Hike in the breathtaking Colllsacabra cliffs area
- Enjoy a 3-course meal in a traditional Catalan restaurant
- Visit the medieval town of Rupit
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Transportation in air-conditioned minivan
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Bottle of water
- Catalan traditional 3-course lunch
- Personal insurance
What's not included
- Guide gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Child (10-13): reduced
Passeig de Gràcia, 26, 08007 Barcelona, Spain
What to remember
- Small-group tour (min. 2 people and max. 8 people)
- What to bring:
- Hiking /sports shoes
- Comfortable clothes
- Waterproof jacket
- Sunglasses and sunscreen
- See calendar for exact available dates and times
Ramon Burgués Grau
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 5 days before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 2 days before, you can still receive a 50% refund.