Once you meet your guide at the Miquel Jane winery in Alt Penedès, you can get ready for a great wine experience. With an experienced guide, enjoy a comprehensive tour of the bounteous vineyards and then descend to the atmospheric cellars in which wine is aged. Pleasure your palate with a selection of locally grown varietals while feasting on Spanish products designed to perfectly complement the wines.
Excursions & day trips
Viticulture and wine tasting tour at Miquel Jane winery
Language: English , Spanish
Availability: See calendar
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 3 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Discover an old family run winery from the Penedes region
- Enjoy a full viticulture course visiting the winery
- Learn with a wine tasting led by an expert
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Visit of the vineyards and viticulture course
- Visit of the winery to study winemaking techniques
- Tasting of 4 wines with an aperitif of cheeses and local products
- Local guide (English, Spanish, Catalan)
- A booklet with many helpful hints and tips on the art of wine tasting
- Children (age 5-17)
- Infants (0-4): free admission
Masia Cal Costas, S/N, 08736 Guardiola de Font-Rubí, Barcelona, Spain
Winery Miquel Jané.
What to remember
- Minimum 2 people required per booking
- The minimum drinking age is 18 years
- In case of rain, the activity is not canceled
- Please contact the local operator to indicate if you have any dietary restrictions. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Bodega Miquel Jané
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the experience begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.