Viticulture and wine tasting tour at Miquel Jane winery
- Discover an old family run winery from the Penedes region
- Enjoy a full viticulture course visiting the winery
- Learn with a wine tasting led by an expert
Once you meet your guide at the Miquel Jane winery in Alt Penedès, you can get ready for a great wine experience. With an experienced guide, enjoy a comprehensive tour of the bounteous vineyards and then descend to the atmospheric cellars in which wine is aged. Pleasure your palate with a selection of locally grown varietals while feasting on Spanish products designed to perfectly complement the wines.
- Visit of the vineyards and viticulture course
- Visit of the winery to study winemaking techniques
- Tasting of 4 wines with an aperitif of cheeses and local products
- Local guide (English, Spanish, Catalan)
- A booklet with many helpful hints and tips on the art of wine tasting
- Transportation to the winery
- Children 5-17 years old: reduced
Masia Cal Costas, S/N, 08736 Guardiola de Font-Rubí, Barcelona, Spain
- Minimum 2 people required per booking
- In case of rain, the activity is not canceled
- Wear comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please contact the local operator to arrange the meeting time, and to indicate if you have any dietary restrictions. You can find their contact information on the voucher after booking
- Saturdays and Sundays at 11.00am and 4.00pm
The mysterious French producer I Hate Models first broke onto the underground techno scene with the ...
A DJ and producer of the highest order, Alexander Georgiandis, AKA Detlef, has garnered a reputation...
It can be the similarities between two people that draw them together, but it's the differences betw...
City Hall pres. Lexlay - Shitake Happy Techno's "Father" returns once again to City Hall to burn our...
Parisians Guido Minisky and Hervé Carvalho, better known as Acid Arab, have just presented their fir...
Goldie, the English producer and dj, and his record label Metalheadz, changed the course of electron...