Half-day Tour of the Canadian D-Day sites in Normandy
- A tour retracing Canadian Armed Forces involvement on D-Day.
- Discover Juno Beach sector including the museum dedicated to Canadian WWII history
- Visit of the major Canadian War Cemetery located at Bény-sur-Mer
Enjoy an half-day tour and discover the stories of the Canadian Armed Forces involvement on D-Day. A guide will come along to tell you all about the Normandy sites you will see.
You will discover first Juno Beach which has become one of the most popular Normandy tourist sites. You will visit the beautiful museum dedicated to Canadian involvement in the D-Day landing and World War II. To honor the Canadian army, it was built in the shape of a modern maple leaf.
You will be driven after in Beny-sur-Mer, where the Canadian military cemetery is located. Most of the soldiers buried there were killed during the D-Day landing battles, as well as during the liberation of Caen in July 1944. The place is now taken care of by the Commonwealth War Graves Commissions and is kept beautifully landscaped and immaculate.
- Entrance for sites as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking qualified guide/driver
- Travel in recent, fully equipped Mercedes minivans
- Small group option – maximum 8 passengers per group
- Free Wifi access on board
- Bottles of water in the vehicles
- Entrance fees or tasting fees unless mentioned
- Personal insurance & expenses
- Eventual Gratuities for the driver/guide
- Hotel pickup
- Senior from 65 and above are reduced
- Children from 4 to 12 are reduced
Place du Québec - Bayeux
You will meet your guide on the Place du Québec in Bayeux
- Tour requires minimum of 2 passengers (adults) to operate. In case minimum numbers are not reached we will offer to reschedule or refund your tour
- Tour returns to the departure point
- This tour is not suitable for Children under 4 years old
- Departure at 9.00am or 2.00pm
Have you ever tried real Camembert made with raw milk? You will visit the last standing farm in the ...
During this half-day tour, you will have the opportunity to visit all the most significant US battle...
During this half-day shared tour in Normandy, you will follow the footsteps of the British troops th...
With this Normandy battlefield tour, you will discover on a full day the key beaches, sites and muse...
With this full-day D-day excursion, you will get a complete historical insight of Canadian battles d...
During this full-day excursion, you will reach from Bayeux the magical abbey-crowned island of Mont ...