Beijing group day-tour of Badaling Great Wall and Ming tombs
- Visit one of the most famous Great Wall sections at Badaling
- Discover the royal graveyard of Ming Dynasty
- Free hotel pick up and drop off service
- Enjoy a Chinese lunch at local restaurant
Your friendly local tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby between 06:30 am – 08:00 am, get in a
comfortable coach to start the full-day Beijing trip.
Drive for 1.5 hours to the Ming Tombs area. The mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming Dynasty (1368 - 1644) lie here. You will explore the Dingling Tomb further. Dingling Tomb is the mausoleum of Emperor Zhu Yijun, the thirteenth emperor of the Ming Dynasty and his two empresses. The highlighted part here is the stone Underground Palace with precious relics. Then you will visit a jade carving factory to see the unique carving craft and do some shopping.
After enjoying a traditional Chinese cuisine lunch in a local restaurant, move on to visit the Badaling Great Wall – the highlight of this trip. Badaling Great Wall is the best-preserved and most complete section among the various, hence the most popular, even among world leaders. Hike up on foot or take the cable car (at your own expense) up to the Great Wall, walk along with the ancient bricks, experience its deep-rooted culture and discover its profound history.
On the way back, stop at a tea house to enjoy the tea ceremony and learn Chinese traditional tea culture. When the tour concludes, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
- Air-conditioned tour van or bus
- English-speaking tour guide
- Entrance tickets
- Chinese lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Cable car fee (to be paid in cash on site)
Pick-up from Beijing hotels within the North 4th ring road, East and West 3rd ring road, South 2nd ring road.
During checkout, you will be asked to provide the name and address of your hotel for pick-up. Your tour guide will contact you at your hotel one day in advance or leave a message to confirm the pick-up time.
- Please note: During high season and due to traffic conditions the duration of the tour may exceed 10 hours
- The pick-up time varies based on hotel location, pickup sequence for different sightseeing, special traveling high season like April, May, July, August, September, October, any Holidays like May Day Holiday, National Holiday
- Cable car fee: MB100 (single way); RMB140 (return). To be paid on site
- Important: To access the Great Wall is mandatory to show the passport. Remember to take it with you on the day of the tour
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- The duration of the transfer is approximate and will depend on the traffic condition
- Please provide your hotel name, address and phone number at time of booking
- Passport name, number, birthdate and country are required at time of booking for all participants
- Pick-up between 06.30am - 8.00am
Unlike other Great Wall tours in Beijing, we focus on giving you an awesome, authentic small group e...
Your local guide will recommend some local snacks for sampling, and you’ll also have the chance try ...
Your friendly local tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby between 06:30...
Your friendly local tour guide will pick you up from your Beijing downtown hotel lobby at around 6:0...
From the Tiananmen Square into the Forbidden City, to the Temple of Heaven, to the Olympic Parc – th...
This private tour will take you to one of the greatest sights of the world, the awe-inspiring Great ...