Venture to the less touristy southern regions of Lebanon on this history-packed sightseeing tour. On this tour, you'll get to visit two seaside ancient sites, including Saida, home to a traditional soap factory and an ancient sea fortress and Tyre, where you’ll have time to explore the remains of a Roman-era hippodrome and quaint fishermen’s port. You'll also be given the chance to enjoy an optional local lunch and a chance to taste the catch of the day!
Sidon and Tyre full-day tour
- Explore the ancient cities of Sidon and Tyre!
- Experience the local ancient history and culture
- Enjoy an awesome local lunch!
- Take a stroll through the streets and become part of the city
- Local taxes
- Driver and guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All entry and admission fees
- Coffee, tea and snacks
- Guided walking tour
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Additional food, drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Souvenir photo (available for purchase on site)
Pick-up is from your city hotel in Beirut
During booking, you will be asked to provide your pick-up address. Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator whose contact information can be found in the voucher after booking.
- Conservative casual dress code is required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair-accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Mondays and Tuesdays
- Pick-up is at 9.00 am