Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line ticket
- Get at the top of Berlin with booked date and time
- Don't wait in lines, organize your visit in advance
- Access the level with the highest bar of Berlin
Did you already knew that according to the first plans, the TV Tower should have been built in a completely different place? But since it would have stood literally in the middle of the road, i.e. in the middle of the flying lane to airport Berlin Schönefeld, a new and much more fortunate position at Alexanderplatz was found.
With this ticket you can enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the level with the highest bar of the city.
- Entrance to Level 203 (at an altitude of 203m) where the "Bar 203" is located
- Children from 0 to 3 years and from 4 to 14 years
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 8, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Your tickets guarantee you skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food & bevarages
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags und luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurised gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) troughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks, can be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV Turm GmbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
- November - February: 10am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- March - October: 9.00am - midnight (last admission at 11pm)
- You can book time slots during the whole day, less the early and late times
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...