Berlin TV Tower skip-the-line tickets with inner circle restaurant seat
- Skip the line at the entrance with your ticket
- Sit at a table of the TV Tower reserved for you
- Enjoy the panorama with a good meal
On the third level inside the big ball on the TV Tower Berlin you find the "Sphere" restaurant. Its kitchen is located in the basement of the tower so the dishes have to come up in an elevator to arrive at the tables! The restaurant manages to satisfy around 1.500 guests every day!
With this ticket, you can be one of them and enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the level that houses the restaurant "Sphere" where dining is compulsory. If you are not interested in dining, choose the skip-the-line ticket that gives you access to the level housing the "Bar 203" where consumption is not compulsory.
Choose the date and time of your visit and a table will be reserved for you when you. After your meal, you can continue your visit on the observation deck and in Bar 203, Berlin's highest bar. Meals and beverages are not included in the ticket price and can be chosen à la carte.
Please note: No additional reservation is necessary for the table in the restaurant. All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance.
- Skip-the-line entrance to the TV Tower Berlin
- Reservation of a table at the restaurant "Sphere" (please note: the tables have a maximum of 4 seats)
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-3 years): free
- Children (4-14 years): reduced
Panoramastrasse 1A, 10178 Berlin, Germany
The entrance of the TV Tower is right opposite of the Alexanderplatz train station.
- Your tickets guarantee skip-the-line access, which means that you can go directly to the security check and then to the elevator. Delays may occur when going through security and waiting for the lifts
- All tables in the restaurant are assigned by a hostess that welcomes you at the entrance
- For security reasons you cannot bring with you:
- Any kind of food and drinks
- Any kind of animals (except guide dogs)
- Prams, skateboards, scooters, bicycles, large pieces of luggage, suitcases, trolley suitcases, etc. (bags and luggage can be stored free of charge)
- Weapons and dangerous materials (e.g. pressurized gas containers, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.)
- Please keep your ticket(s) throughout the whole duration of your visit. People who can't show a valid ticket in case of checks may be asked to leave the TV tower
- The TV-Turm Alexanderplatz Gastronomiegesellschaft mbH reserves the right, in cases of risks or for other safety reasons, to close the TV Tower at any time and without prior warning. In such cases, only tickets which have already been purchased shall be reimbursed
Opening hours of the TV Tower Berlin:
- November - February: 10.00am-midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
- March - October: 9.00am-midnight (last admission at 11.00pm)
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Learn more about the final battle for Berlin, the arrival of the Soviets in Berlin, the Cold War, th...
Enjoy a private history tour in the center of Berlin about the final offensive in WWII. This guided ...
Discover Berlin from a whole new perspective! Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re an old...