Classical music concert at Charlottenburg Palace Berlin
- Listen to evergreen classical music in a royal ambience
- Sway yourself with masterpieces by Vivaldi, Mozart & Händel
- See the orchestra playing in faithful baroque costumes
Enjoy moving classical music presented by the Berlin Residence Orchestra in the stylish and historical ambience of the Charlottenburg Palace.
The ensemble in authentic period costume accompanied by a master of ceremonies and his charming ladies-in-waiting brings you back to the age of the Prussian courts.
The Berlin Residence Orchestra is known for interpreting baroque and classical masterpieces from Mozart, Vivaldi, Bach & Händel with a flair for recreating the sounds of the past. These musical greats are interpreted with a special flair for the era by the Berlin Residence Orchestra and its soloists, combining nobility with music for an unparalleled cultural experience.
- Entrance to the classical music concert in a royal ambience of Charlottenburg Palace
- Exklusive 3-course-dinner by Marriott Catering
- Palace tour with audio guide
Spandauer Damm 22, 14059 Berlin, Germany
- Of course you should be elegantly dressed
- March - October: Wednesdays and Saturdays
- November - February: Saturday
- Christmas period: additional concerts
- Evening program:
- 7:30pm: admission to the concert hall
- 8:00pm: starting of the concert in the White Hall New Wing / Great Orangery Charlottenburg Palace
- 8:45pm: intermission
- 9:45pm: end of the concert
Why walk when you can ride with us? The best way to explore Berlin is on our exclusive Segways. Disc...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
The East Side Gallery is an international memorial for freedom and the longest open air gallery in t...
Experience Berlin during the evening on this fantastic 2-hour Segway tour. Explore the city on Segwa...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...