Exhibition "Nineties Berlin"
- Explore the largest multimedia exhibition about the legendary Berlin of the 90s!
- Discover a large 270°-projection screen and numerous multimedia installations
The exhibition "Nineties Berlin" illustrates the lifestyle, the rapid transformation processes, the freedom enjoyed by subcultures, and the development of the techno movement in the formerly divided city during the extraordinary time after the fall of the Berlin Wall. The interactive exhibition on 1,500 squaremeters, including a large 270°-projection screen and numerous multimedia installations, is dedicated to the important issues of this era. The exhibition explains, why Berlin is still attracting visionaries and creative people from all over the world.
- Ticket for exhibition "nineties berlin"
- Little children up to 6 years: free
- Children from 6, pupils and students: reduced
- Seniors from 65: reduced
- Disabled: reduced
- Reductions and free entry only with valid ID
Alte Münze Berlin
Molkenmarkt 2, Berlin-Mitte
- I you acquire reduced tickets, please always show a valid ID
- Daily from 10:00am to 08:00pm
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
On this private tour you’ll cruise through the parks and streets of Berlin on an easy-to-ride Segway...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Learn more about the final battle for Berlin, the arrival of the Soviets in Berlin, the Cold War, th...
Enjoy a private history tour in the center of Berlin about the final offensive in WWII. This guided ...
Discover Berlin from a whole new perspective! Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re an old...