LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin tickets
- Discover the ultimate indoor LEGO® playground
- More than 5 Million LEGO® bricks under one roof
- See Berlin’s iconic sights in the MINILAND
The colorful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers many stations and play areas, at which the guests can build, join, watch, get amazed or relax. Experience, explore and discover! Based on the values of LEGO® which are playful learning, limitless ideas, interactivity and active fun, every attraction offers a unique mixture of exciting entertainment and educative claim under one roof.
- See Berlin’s sights as a miniature city in the MINILAND®, a highlight for all ages
- Sit in the 4D cinema that takes you into an exciting world, with surprises and fascinating special effects – forget 3D!
- Visit the LEGO® factory in which you can produce your very own LEGO® brick and take it at home as a souvenir, and much more
- Explore the exciting play area LEGO® NINJAGO City Adventure and become a real ninja
Please note: Adults must be accompanied by at least 1 child and children by an adult.
- Entrance to LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre
- Food and drinks
- Infants (0-2 years): free
LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre, Potsdamer Straße 4, 10785 Berlin
U2, S2, S1, S25, RE3, RE4, RE5 station: Potsdamer Platz
M48, M85, 200, 347 stop: Varian-Fry Straße
M41 stop: Potsdamer Platz
- Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Adults are only allowed to enter when accompanied by at least one child
- If you acquire the combo ticket, your voucher will be exchanged at the first attraction you visit against a ticket/tickets for the second
- Your ticket is valid for 120 days
- Daily from 10.00am to 7.00pm (last admission 5.00pm)
- 31 December from 10.00am to 5.30pm (last admission: 3.30pm)
- Closed 24 December
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of history and art treasures. Don't mis...
The Pergamon Museum is one of five world-famous museums located on the Berlin Museum Island, where h...
This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six cent...
Located north of the Altes Museum on Museum Island in Berlin lies the world-famous Neues Museum. It ...
The Alte Nationalgalerie (Old National Gallery) is one of the five exceptional museums situated on B...
The Kulturforum in Berlin is a multifaceted place. Here you find exhibitions and museums, concert ha...
Dive into the world of secret services and spies at the German Spy Museum at Potsdamer Platz: Learn ...
The impressive neoclassical building that hosts the Altes Museum (Old Museum) was built between 1823...
Save time by skipping the line to enjoy the panorama of Berlin from the tower's observation deck, wh...
Travel back in time and across borders on this 3-hour tour of East Germany's Berlin. Your tour will ...