Museum Island Berlin ticket for five museums
- Skip-the-line access to top museums
- Marvel at magnificent antiquity collections
- Travel through many different epochs of art
- Create an itinerary to your own likings
The Museum Island in Berlin preserves an impressive quantity of history and art treasures. Don't miss world wonders like the Pergamon Altar, the renowned bust of Queen Nefertiti, Greek and Roman art, Egyptian and Etruscan sculptures, and ancient papyri. There’s also the fabulous collection Schliemann brought from Troy, as well as paintings from the Late Byzantine to the 19th century.
Spending a day at the Museum Island is like experiencing thousands of years of human history!
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Altes Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Bode Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance to the Alte Nationalgalerie
- Pergamon Museum entrance
- Neues Museum entrance
- Students: reduced price
- Disabled persons: reduced price
- Children (0-18 years): free
- For all kinds of reductions, please provide a valid identification
- Note: children require a ticket even though their entrance is free
Eiserne Brücke, 10178 Berlin, Germany
- Attention: Due to unavoidable long-term renovation works, some areas of the Pergamon Museum - including the one that hosts the Pergamon Altar - are not accessible for visitors at the moment. However, a new must-see is included in the Pergamon Museum ticket with the entrance to the Asisi PANORAMA of an Ancient World
- Due to high popularity and limited visitor capacity, you might have to wait in line before entering the Pergamon and Neues Museums. Please plan your visit accordingly
- Tickets are not refundable
- After the booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them on your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Friday-Wednesday: 10.00am-06.00pm
- Thursday: 10.00am-08.00pm
- Hours may vary during public holidays
- Closed on Monday: Bode Museum, Alte Nationalgalerie and Altes Museum
The Pergamon Museum is one of five world-famous museums located on the Berlin Museum Island, where h...
This collection, offered since 1998 at Kulturforum, gives the possibility to travel through six cent...
The Kulturforum in Berlin is a multifaceted place. Here you find exhibitions and museums, concert ha...
The colorful LEGO® brick world in the LEGOLAND® Discovery Centre Berlin offers many stations and pla...
The Photography Museum Berlin, inaugurated in 2004, is very popular among visual art fans from all o...
The Hamburg Train Station is actually a former train station, from which trains once traveled to Ham...
The Museum of European Culture in Berlin shows the similarities and differences in the lifestyle of ...
Let you surprise by the variety of artisan craftwork art and by how many styles belong to it. From t...
Con este tour descubrirás todos los detalles de la subida de Hitler al poder. Tu guía te explicará l...
Dieser Kurs ist ein Ganz-Körper-Workout. Der gesamte Rücken wird gestärkt und durch das ständige Aus...