Skip-the-line ticket for contemporary and modern art at Hamburger Bahnhof
- A modern atmosphere in an former railway station building
- Masterpieces from all forms of contemporary art
- The famous Friedrich Christian Flick Collection
- Regularly changing themed exhibitions
The Hamburg Train Station is actually a former train station, from which trains once traveled to Hamburg. Today it is home to the Berlin Museum for the Present (Berliner Museum für Gegenwart), a contemporary art museum. The train station's extensive architecture hosts a fascinating combination of top-notch modern and contemporary art. The museum is part of the National Gallery and hosts one of its largest collections. In fact, it's such a large collection that it's simply impossible to exhibit everything. The works are showcased in alternating themed exhibitions.
See artworks from all post-1960 major movements and by all relevant artists, including Expanded Art, innovative concepts in painting, cinematography and object art, as well as Arte Povera, the Friedrich Christian Flick Collection, cinematic works, photographic art, and more.
- Skip-the-line entrance to Hamburger Bahnhof
- Entrance to the temporary exhibition
- Children and Youth (ages 0-17): free. Note: under-18s require a ticket even though entrance is free
- For all kinds of reduction, please show a valid document
Invalidenstraße 50-51, 10557 Berlin, Germany
- After booking, you will receive your tickets to the museum. You can show them from your smartphone. Please make sure to have the tickets saved on your smartphone BEFORE entering the museum. There is no internet connection in the museum building and you won’t have access to your tickets if they are not saved beforehand
- Tickets are non-refundable
- Tuesday - Friday: 10.00am - 6.00pm
- Thursday till 8.00pm
- Saturday and Sunday: 11.00am - 6.00pm
- Monday: closed
Get set to be taken on a stroll through the city’s colorful history and unique modern culture. The t...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...
Tradition and innovation. Structure and freedom. Monochrome and vibrant colour. All can be utterly f...
First time in Berlin? This is the perfect tour for you! Visit all of Berlin’s most famous sights and...
Learn more about the final battle in Berlin, World War II, Soviet Berlin, the Berlin Wall and urban ...
Discover Berlin from a whole new perspective! Whether it’s your first time visiting or you’re an old...