The Third Reich walking tour in Berlin
- Come and see Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, Madonna of Stalingrad, Cross of Coventry and German Resistance Museum
- Stand above the site of Hitler's Bunker and hear the story of the last days of World War 2 in the bunker
- See the Soviet Memorial flanked with T-34 Tanks and Red Army Howitzers
- Stop by the Topography of Terror exhibition
Learn about Hitler's rise to power and the Third Reich. On a 4-hour walking tour, your guide will take you to places related to Nazi Germany, with interesting and extensive commentary throughout.
You will visit the bombed-out Kaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church, emblem of the Allied bombing attack, and describe the desperate defense of the capital of the Nazi Third Reich. You will learn about the Madonna of Stalingrad and Cross of Coventry.
You will hear about the battle for the Reichstag and stand in front of the immense Soviet Memorial flanked with T-34 Tanks and Red Army Howitzers. See the site of Goebbels’ Propaganda Ministry and Himmler’s SS and Gestapo headquarter at the site known today as the Topography of Terror.
You will see where Hitler's Reich Chancellery once stood, along with the site of the Führer Bunker, and learn about the last days of the Third Reich.
- Walking tour
- English-speaking guide
- Public transport ticket (a day pass for the AB zone is required)
Child (0-12) only with a paying adult: free
Student (13-25 years): reduced
Senior (from 65 years): reduced
If you acquire reduced tickets, please show a valid ID/student's ID at the meeting point
Before April 2020: West Meeting Point: Hardenbergplatz, 10623 Berlin
From 1 April 2020: Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin
Before April 2020: Meet in front of McDonald's, outside the main entrance to S+U Zoologischer Garten Train Station.
From 1 April 2020: Meet outside Friedrichstrasse train station, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears).
- Please be at the meeting point 10 minutes before departure time. The tour can't wait for latecomers
- Tours suitable for all ages and incorporate a refreshment stop along the way
- From 1 April until 31 October: Daily at 10.00am
- From 1 November until 31 March: Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 10.00am
- The tour will not operate on 25 December and 1 January
Have you just arrived in Berlin and don't know where to start? This tour is the perfect solution: ou...
Ostpolitik, DDR, Stasi, Ostalgie, Trabi and the Wall. Do these names and acronyms take you back to f...
Captivating special effects bring 750 years of Berlin’s history to life! At Little BIG City, the uni...
Stranded behind the iron curtain for nearly 40 years, West Berlin developed its own unique identity ...
Perfect for all first-time Berlin explorers and for those that want to experience the beautiful city...
This cruise on the Spree in Berlin is the perfect option for you, if you want to see as much of Berl...