Leave the city behind for the day and check out Australia's Gold Coast with this day tour! You'll kick your day off with a walk through the eucalyptus forest where you might even spot koalas in the wild. This natural area is also home to hundreds of kangaroos so you'll be able to see them up close without any fences! Your guide will be on hand to give you information about South East Queensland and help you decide how to spend your free time. With around six hours to explore, you can spend some time in the heart of Australia's holiday mecca, Surfers Paradise, where you can catch some rays, try out some water sports and even go on a city tour. The options are endless!
Gold Coast Free and Easy tour
- Escape the city with this Gold Coast tour
- Discover Surfers Paradise and its endless options
- See koalas and kangaroos in their natural habitat
- Return transfers
- Guided walk
- In-vehicle commentary
- Expert local guide
Return transfers are available from Brisbane City to Surfers Paradise
- Please note that infants joining the tour must sit on their parents' lap and will not be provided with a meal. Prams and strollers are not permitted on this tour
- Please contact the tour provider after booking to confirm pick-up time and location
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, a hat and bring a water bottle
- Return transfers are available from Brisbane City to Surfers Paradise
- This tour runs daily at 7.30am
Sub-tropical rainforests, waterfalls, cafes, wineries, galleries and craft stores are just a few of ...
In this Aboriginal experience tour, you will be connected to the world's oldest living culture as yo...
The koala and river cruise is an extraordinary two-way trip on the Brisbane River to the oldest and ...
Imagine paddling past the high rise hotels and luxurious yachts one minute, and the next cruising pa...
Head over on an awesome Aussie adventure and explore the gorgeous North Stradbroke Island! Straddie,...
Welcome to Brisbane! Or Brizzy, as it's affectionally called by the locals. This city is packed with...