If you love nature and waterfalls, this is the tour for you. In the morning, you'll explore eucalyptus forests and spot kangaroos and koalas in the wild before heading to the beach and Surfers Paradise. Here you'll have time to take a swim, stroll around the shops and grab a light lunch before heading west to the Gold Coast Hinterland. You'll travel through Numinbah Valley to Natural Bridge for a guided walk where you'll take in the scenery and wildlife around you and hear more about it. Continue higher into Springbrook National Park to view more waterfalls including Purling Brook Falls before enjoying some afternoon refreshments. Then, it's time to go to the 'Best of All Lookout' which boasts a stunning view over the caldera of an extinct volcano!
Attractions & guided tours
Natural Bridge, Springbrook and Gold Coast tour
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: up to 10 hours
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Explore the rainforests of Springbrook and Natural Bridge in half a day
- Soak up the culture and history of the Gold Coast
- Enjoy some time relaxing on the beach
What to expect
- Guided walk
- Afternoon refreshments
- National Park fees
- Return transfers to and from Brisbane City
Pick-up is available from Brisbane City.
What to remember
- Please note that infants joining the tour must sit on their parents' lap and will not be provided with a meal. Prams and strollers are not permitted on this tour
- Please contact the tour provider after booking to confirm pick-up time and location
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes, a jacket, a hat and bring a water bottle
- This tour runs daily at 7.30am
Southern Cross 4WD Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 48 hours before the activity begins. If you cancel up to 24 hours before, you can still receive a 50% refund.