This Original Brooklyn pizza tour has been featured on various TV shows and specials! Skip the lines at Grimaldi’s in DUMBO for their famous Neapolitan-style pizza and then head over to L&B Spumoni Gardens in Bensonhurst for a Sicilian-style slice. You’ll visit the Brooklyn waterfront in DUMBO, where you'll get to snap up-close pictures of the Brooklyn Bridge. Stroll the iconic Coney Island Boardwalk with your guide and visit famous Brooklyn movie locations from Saturday Night Fever, Goodfellas, The French Connection, The Warriors, Requiem for a Dream, Brighton Beach Memoirs and much more.
Food & winery tours
Original Brooklyn pizza tour
Availability: Daily except for Tuesday & Thursday at 11.00am
Duration: up to 4 hours 30 minutes
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Experience pizza in Brooklyn from one end to the other
- Skip the line for the best local pizza at the iconic Grimaldi’s and L&B Spumoni Gardens
- Visit the Brooklyn waterfront in DUMBO to take stunning photos of the Brooklyn Bridge
- Stroll the famous Coney Island Boardwalk
What to expect
- Guided bus tour
- 2 slices of pizza and soda (Grimaldi's and L&B Spumoni Gardens)
What's not included
- Gratuities (optional)
- Children 11 and under: reduced
137 4th Avenue, New York, NY 10003
The tour returns to the same location
A Slice of Brooklyn Bus Tours
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Unfortunately, we can't offer you a refund nor can we change or cancel your booking for this particular product, due to our partner's policy.