At night Budapest has a completely different touch, turning into a romantic, illuminated town with the mighty Danube reflecting the lights. Take part in a 2-hour romantic ship cruise down the Danube and admire the magnificent sights from the river while enjoying a delicious buffet dinner and live music entertainment.
It's the perfect way to try some of the local dishes while listening to live music by three members of the renowned Rajkó Folk Orchestra. The performance also features a marvelous original Hungarian instrument, the famous 'cimbalom'. The combination of string instruments and the cimbalom provides a uniquely Hungarian, unforgettable harmony and an outstanding atmosphere on board.
Would you also like to hear your favorite popular song in a whole new adaptation? During the performance, guests will have a chance to request their favorite songs from the artists.
- Soups: Alföld style Goulash soup, Vegetable broth
- Salad: Fresh seasonal salad with two types of dressing
- Main courses: Traditional chicken paprikasch, Roasted pork with grilled vegetables, Stuffed cabbage Hungarian style, Eggplant tower in tomato sauce
- Garnishes: Dumplings, Grilled vegetables, Hash brown
- Desserts: Home made strudel selection, Trifle