Add a fun twist while seeing the attractions in Budapest on a 2.5-hour tuk-tuk sightseeing tour and relax on board a panoramic one hour cruise, sailing between Buda and Pest.
Sit back and let your guide drive you to see the highlights in Budapest. Ride around the city and get to places buses can’t without missing out on the main sites.
Then, enjoy an optional one-hour daytime cruise on the Danube river with drinks. During the cruise stop at the famous Margaret island to explore the area on your own with 1.5 hours of free time.
Tuk Tuk tour itinerary includes:
- Andrássy Avenue
- Hungarian State Opera House
- Short stop at Heroes’ Square
- Széchenyi Spa
- The old "Jewish district"
- Great Synagogue
- Great Market Hall
- Liberty Bridge
- The secessionist Gellért Bath
- Short stop at the Citadel or The Philosopher's Garden
- The Castle Garden Bazaar
- Chain Bridge
- The Castle Distric
- Short stop at Matthias Church - Fisherman’s Bastion
- Margaret Bridge
- Short stop at The Government district and The Parliament