Premium small group Tigre & Delta tour in Buenos Aires
- Board on a 2-hour boat cruise on the Rio de la Plata
- Admire the city of Buenos Aires from the river
- Visit the harming neighbourhood of San Isidoro
Take part to our special and unique tour to Tigre departing from Buenos Aires to the Delta in a first class motor launch.
You will head to the Tigre Delta. During the 2-hour boat trip you will be able to admire Buenos Aires from the Rio de la Plata (River Plate), its northern areas and the channels of the Delta, while enjoying refreshments on board.
After the relaxing trip, you will be driven to Paseo Victorica, the most important neighborhood in Tigre and the Puerto de Frutos. You will soon arrive in San Isidro where you will visit the town’s historical center and Cathedral. Enjoy a small break with a quick snack. The last stop of the tour is at the Presidential Residence in Olivos, before returning to your hotel in Buenos Aires.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- 2-Hour boat ride
- View the city from the River
- Alcoholic beverages
Pick up from your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Small-group tour limited to 14 people
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to verify your exact pickup time.
- At 9.00am
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of S...