Village of San Antonio de Areco and the Estancia Tour
- Spend the day in the countryside and learn about the history and culture of the Pampas region
- Assist to an entertaining folklore show
- See the highly trained skills of gauchos in action
- Enjoy a traditional barbecue of the finest meats
Start your tour from your centrally located hotel in Buenos Aires. Head to the charming village of San Antonio de Areco, located in the north east region of Buenos Aires province. Founded in 1730, the city has been declared city of historic national interest by the Government. On the way there, you can enjoy the views of the pampas and get more informations about the region from your private guide.
Once arrived, you will visit the village and walk around the historical center. Afterwards, you will make your way to the exclusive Estancia in San Antonio de Areco. At this place, you will have the chance to take rides on horses or go for a ride in a carriage. Then, you will enjoy a typical Argentinian barbecue of the finest meats. While you have dessert, you will see a folklore show followed by a demonstration of gaucho skills.
This tour will give you an authentic overview of the countryside at a traditional estancia in San Antonio de Areco. At the end of your fun day, you will be taken back to your hotel.
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation by private vehicle
- Professional multi-lingual guide
- Live entertainment
- Gratuities (optional)
- Personal expenses
Pick up at your hotel or accommodation in Buenos Aires
- Vegetarian, vegan, halal, kosher, lactose-free or gluten-free, celiac lunch options are available, please inform us at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups are available from most centrally located Buenos Aires hotels. Please indicate your address at the time of booking
- Hotel pickups start prior to the time of the tour, you must contact the local service provider to confirm your exact pickup time.
- Frequency: Every day
- Departure Time: Between 8.30am and 9.00am
After meeting the guide in our San Telmo office, we will go through Puerto Madero district: the newe...
Your 3-hour private historical tour begins with hotel pickup. You will meet your professional, histo...
Delve into the tango spirit during this early tango dinner-show with private transfer. Your driver w...
Get to know the incredible art of tango dancing during this private tour that shows you one of the m...
This private tour is focused on the history of the Argentinian-Jewish community, right from where it...
During this tour you will visit the town of San Antonio de Areco, where you will become acquainted w...