Discover Fez, the spiritual capital of Morocco in one day from Casablanca with a passionate and private driver-guide. Enjoy a pick-up from your hotel in Casablanca and discover Fez with your guide in one day. Listen to the guide as he shares with you his knowledge and pride of his country.
You will see:
- the New Medina, the newer part of the city
- before heading to the Old Medina which is a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Dar Bouanania, a popular local hotel
- Attarine Medersa, an educational institution built by the Merinides
- the elaborate decorations of this architectural gem, built by the order of Sultan Abou Said Ohman
- the Karaouine mosque which is the second-largest mosque in Morocco and the oldest Islamic monument in Fez
- the Souks where the craftsmen still labour in the old age oriental tradition
- much more...