Starting in Sintra this small-group tour will go through the highlights of Sintra, Cabo da Roca and ending in Cascais.
Firstly, you will visit Sintra, classified as a UNESCO World Heritage, where you'll discover the emblematic Pena Palace, Moorish Castle, National Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Monserrate Palace. You will have time to visit Pena Palace and Quinta da Regaleira, the other monuments will be sightseeing from specific points.
Then, you will go through the mountains and through the vineyard region of Colares, you'll head to the westernmost point of the European Continent, Cabo da Roca, with its 140 m high cliffs over the deep blue Atlantic Ocean.
Taking the coastal road to Cascais and overlooking the sea, you will go through the amazing Guincho Beach, Boca do Inferno and reaching Cascais, the well known royal summer resort since end of 19th century.
- Stop at: Park and National Palace of Pena, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for visiting Pena Palace and its wonderful park. Admission fee is a maximum of 14€
- Stop at: Centro Historico de Sintra, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop to visit Sintra Old Town and time to buy souvenirs and eat the delicious Queijadas and Travesseiros.
- Stop at: Quinta da Regaleira, Sintra, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop to visit Quinta da Regaleira. Admission fee is a maximum of 6€
- Stop at: Cabo da Roca, Colares, Sintra Municipality, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop for photos in the westernmost point of continental Europe
- Pass by: Guincho Beach, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: you'll go through the coastal road with amazing scenarios, including Guincho Beach
- Stop at: Boca do Inferno, Cascais, Lisbon District, Central Portugal: stop to visit Boca do Infern
- Stop at: Cascais, Portugal: in Cascais, you have the possibility to walk around or go directly to Train Station. Time for photos of Cascais bay is considered