Tickets Château de Chaumont-sur-Loire and International Garden Festival
- Includes all entrance tickets so that you can book everything together
- Perfect for the whole family to experience - the more the merrier
- First time? Perfect chance to get to the know the area like a pro
Visit the castle of Chaumont sur Loire and attend its international Garden Festival!
The fortress of Chaumont-sur-Loire was built around the year 1000 to keep watch over the border between the counties of Blois and Anjou. After Pierre d'Amboise rebelled against Louis XI, the king ordered the castle's destruction. Later in the 15th century Château de Chaumont was rebuilt by Charles I d'Amboise. Protected as a monument historique since 1840, the château was given into state ownership in 1938 and is now open to the public.
The theme of the 28th edition of the Chaumont-sur-Loire International Garden Festival is “Gardens of Paradise”.
- Skip-the-line tickets
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Audio guide
FREE OF CHARGE
Children under 6’s, visitors with disabilities (reduced rate for their minder) and press card holders.
Château de Chaumont 41150 Chaumont-sur-Loire
Present your ticket a the entrance of the castle.
- The ticket is skip-the-line and valid until 03.11.2019
- The Château and the Centre for Arts and Nature are open all year round, except on January 1st and December 25th.
- The International Garden Festival and the Prés du Goualoup are open every day from 25/04/2019 to 03/11/2019.
- From 25.04.2019 to 31.08.2019: from 10.00am to 8.00pm
- From 01.09.2019 to 30.09.2019: from 10.00am to 7.30pm
- From 01.10.2019 to 26.10.2019: from 10.00am to 7.00pm
- From 27.10.2019 to 03.11.2019: from 10.00am to 6.00pm
- LAST ENTRANCE : 1 hour before the Domain closes.
Spend a day enjoying two of Paris’s greatest sights as your local guide introduces you to the art, h...
Walk the footsteps of 2,000-year old history as you explore the heart of Paris, Ile de la Cité. Sitt...
Hard Rock Cafe Nice pays homage to the city’s ethnically diverse culture and fascinating waterfront,...
Spend a day exploring Paris in a very unusual way. This excursion on foot and river boat will show y...
Explore the city of Lourdes with a guide and learn more about the Marian apparitions of the Virgin M...
This year, Santa Claus is spending December 28, and believe that he has a very, very, very nice gift...