Get ready to discover Chicago's wonderful Millennium Park, home to the famous “Bean”! Millennium Park is one of Chicago’s loveliest green spaces with all the major highlights close by. On this super-saver combo walking tour, you'll also get to follow the 1.5 mile-long Riverwalk, an open pedestrian waterfront located on the south bank of the main branch of the Chicago River in Chicago. Learn the stories behind the stunning waterfront architecture (Trump Tower, Wrigley Building, etc). Hear thrilling tales of blimps, battles, and betrayals from Chicago’s past.
Culture & history
Chicago Super Saver Combo Tour: Millennium Park and Riverwalk
Mobile voucher accepted
Duration: 1 hour
Safety measures applied
Do this because
- Enjoy Chicago's best highlights
- Explore the gorgeous Millennium Park and the famous "Bean"
- Discover the city's best architecture and cultural vibes
What to expect
COVID-19 informationThe following health and safety measures are in place, so you can relax and enjoy your experience.
- Self-guided tour taken via the app
- Unique password (sent by email) for access to the app
- Live GPS map on your phone
- Audio narration
- Written text explanations
- Route from stop to stop
What's not included
- Food or drinks
- Entry to paid attractions
201 E Randolph St, Chicago, IL 60601, United States
Please start your tour at the Millennium Park Welcome Center.
What to remember
- Please bring your own headphones, smartphone, power bank and mask
- You will need to have a vehicle before you take the tour
- You only need to book one tour per vehicle, not per person
- Downloading and accessing the app requires roaming data and/or good WiFi
- Please refer to the calendar for updated starting times and availability
Action Tour Guide
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100% refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the experience begins.