Private tour of the Colosseum and the squares of Rome from Civitavecchia
- Discover the best squares, fountains and iconic monuments in Rome in a single day
- Enjoy a full-day private tour of Rome from the port of Civitavecchia with private pick-up and transfers
- Travel back to the Imperial age of Rome as you enter the Colosseum and walk around the amazing Roman Forum
- Avoid the long lines for each attraction with your skip-the-line ticket
Hop off your cruise ship and meet your driver right on the docks: you'll be taken to Rome to discover the most iconic sites of the city on a full-day tour.
Once in the city, you'll be dropped off in Piazza Navona and here you'll meet your private tour guide. Piazza Navona is considered to be one of Rome’s most beautiful squares: it displays the genius of Bernini, Borromini and Giacomo della Porta with its church and three amazing fountains.
Your next stop will be the Pantheon, a 2000-year-old architectural wonder and one of the most remarkable buildings in the city. The spectacular design, proportions, elegance and harmony are a striking reminder of the architecture of the great Roman Empire.
After the Pantheon, you'll be taken to see the famous Trevi Fountain, a triumphant example of Baroque art with its soft, natural lines and fantasy creatures that perfectly embody movement. You will then proceed on to the Spanish Steps: with its irregular butterfly design, the beautiful “Scalina Spagna” is a great place to sit down and enjoy the atmosphere and views of the Eternal City.
During the 3-hours visit of squares and fountains with your professional guide, you will also be given a bit of time to go shopping as well as a full hour to have lunch.
After the break, your tour of Rome continues: you'll admire the Arch of Constantine before entering the Colosseum, a huge and amazing feat of engineering, where 50.000 spectators could quickly find their seats, shaded by a huge awning. In this amphitheater, cruel fights between gladiators and wild beasts took place.
After the Colosseum, you will then proceed into the Roman Forum, the commercial, legal and administrative center of Ancient Rome. Travel back in time as and into the Imperial age of Rome while you walk around the area and get a feel of the amazing atmosphere.
Once your amazing experience in Rome is over, your guide will take you back to your driver and you'll head back to Civitavecchia and your cruise ship.
- Pick up and drop off with a private luxury air-conditioned car from Civitavecchia Port
- Private transfers to reach the various sites once in Rome
- Private certified guide
- Skip-the-line entrance tickets to the Vatican Museums, the Colosseum, the Roman Forum and the Palatine Hill
- Children (0-5): free
Please confirm the name of your cruise ship, disembarkation time for pick-up and boarding time for drop-off with the local operator.
- Your private driver will meet you at the exact location where ship disembarks and he will hold a sign with your name written on it. Please confirm the name of your cruise ship, disembarkation time for pick-up and boarding time for drop-off with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Unfortunately, due to the visit to the Roman Forum, the tour is not recommended for wheelchair users
- The order of the visited sites could be reversed due to the availability of tickets, especially for tours booked very close to the date of the experience
- The maximum number of infants (0-5) per tour is 2
- Every day at 8:30 am
Book your ticket now and travel comfortably between Rome and the Civitavecchia harbor without wastin...
Step off your cruise ship, depart from the port of Civitavecchia with a private driver and discover ...
Depart from Civitavecchia with your private driver and discover the best sites in Rome in a single d...
Discover Civitavecchia through its food, as well as its main sights: walk around while listening to ...
Spend a morning discovering the history and hidden treasures of Civitavecchia. Your passionate and k...
Enjoy a full-day private tour of Rome from Civitavecchia Port and maximize your visit of the Eternal...