Chocolate Museum Cologne skip-the-line tickets
- See, smell and taste chocolate in countless shapes
- Walk through an almost real cacao tree plantage
- Observe the casting of chocolate figures
- Learn more about the chocolate production process
- Stop by a chocolate fountain and take as much your heart desires
- Relax at the museum's café with an amazing panoramique view on the Rhine river
A visit to the Chocolate Museum Cologne - located on a small island on the waterfront of the Rhine river, with the Gothic silhouette of the dome in the background - combines many pleasures in one. See, smell and taste chocolate in its amazing countless shapes following its sweet genesis from the plantage to the factory.
Walk through a tropical garden of cacao trees, learn more about how chocolate is made, observe the casting process of chocolate figures, stop by a chocolate fountain, where you can taste as much as your heart desires, and much more!
At the end of your visit, don't miss to relax a bit on the terrace of the museum's coffee shop "CHOCOLAT Grand Café" and to make literally become true your sweetest dreams. Indulge yourself with hot chocolate, chocolate cakes, fondants au chocolat, fresh waffles and crêpes, chocolate fondues, and many other choco-pleasures, enjoying a unique panorama on the Rhine river.
- Entrance to the Chocolate Museum
- Guided tour
- Infants/little children (0-5 years): free
- Children and pupils (6-16 years): reduced
- Students (from 17 years): reduced
- Senior (from 65 years): reduced
- Disabled: reduced (+ 1 companion per disabled person, with companion ID, free entrance)
- PLEASE NOTE: For all kind of reduced tickets, please show a valid document
Am Schokoladenmuseum 1A, 50678 Cologne
The most comfortable way to reach the museum is by foot.
By car it is advisable to use "Holzmarkt" or "Rheinauhafen" as navigation keywords.
Othe comfortable ways to reach the museum are by boat and by "SCHOKO-Express" tram that departs every 30 minutes from the Cologne Cathedrale (a definitely panoramique drive).
- At the end of the booking you directly receive your entrance ticket to print at home (please check if it has a QR code)
- For all kind of reduced tickets, please show a valid document
- 1 companion per disabeld person (with companion ID) gets free entrance
- Children of age up to 11 years get access only if accompanied by an adult
- The museum is fully wheelchair accessable
- Pets are not allowed
- Every day: 10:00am - 6:00pm
- January, February, March and November: closed on Mondays
- Last admission: 1 hour before closure
- Closure of the production show: 30 minutes before closure
Explore the most frightful places in Cologne, with their stories of restless spirits, cruel murders ...
Are you looking for a more interactive way of exploring Cologne? Experience the city with this activ...
Erkundet zu Fuß mit uns die nähere Domumgebung und die Altstadt!Ein Großteil der wichtigsten Sehensw...
The Bike tour for those who want to see more than just the Cathedral!The bike tour leads you through...
Was macht Köln so speziell? Was ist "typisch Kölsch"? Vielleicht denken Sie ja an "Tünnes und Schäl"...
Wenn Sie auf Humor abfahren, dürfen Sie diese ComedyTour im Bus nicht verpassen. Rollen Sie mit beka...
Diese fußläufige Tour führt durch den Rheinauhafen, wo Sie Kunst, Architektur, Design entdecken. Im ...
# *Insiderinformationen zu Köln und dessen einzigartiger Kultur* ___________________________________...
Erkunden Sie die geschichtsträchtige Landeshauptstadt Düsseldorf mit unseren qualifizierten Stadtfüh...
Genießen Sie eine kulinarische Führung durch den lebendig-quirligen Stadtteil Flingern, der sich in ...