Tour of the North of Corfu
- Discover the North of Corfu: explore Paleokastritsa and its Monastery of Virgin Mary
- Visit the beautiful and picturesque village of Lakones and breathe in its unique atmosphere
- End your trip in Kassiopi, a tiny and charming small fishing village, and relax with a coffee and a spectacular view of the sea
Your tour of the north of Corfu will begin with a stop in Paleokastritsa, one of the most beautiful places on the island of Corfu. The Monastery of the Virgin Mary is situated on a hill above the beach and still today it's inhabited by a small community of monks. It also houses a museum in which you'll find a unique collection of Byzantine and Post Byzantine icons. You'll have the chance to explore the gardens and enjoy the tranquility of this magical place. The next stop is the village of Lakones, located 4 km from Paleokastritsa. It has preserved an atmosphere that belongs to different times, thanks to its stone houses from the 18th and 19th centuries. While you climb up the narrow road that takes you to the village, you'll get to enjoy a beautiful view of Paleokastritsa and its bays. Lakones is also known as Bella Vista, as it boasts one of the top ten views in Europe.
The last stop of your trip will be the lovely village Kassiopi, in the north east of Corfu. With the magnificent backdrop of Mount Pantokrator and hills covered with lush green plantations always in sight, you'll reach Kassiopi. Its harbor is the focal point of the village: it has many café’s and restaurants and fresh fish is always on the menu thanks to the local fisherman. This is an amazing place to end your excursion and relax with a coffee and an amazing view of the sea.
- Tour of the North of Corfu
- Private Chauffeur
- Mineral Water & Refreshments
- Child Seats (on request)
- Fully Air-conditioned Vehicle
- Boat Trips
- Entrance Fees
Hotel pick-up. You can confirm the pick-up location directly with the local operator. You'll find their contact information in the voucher after booking.
- This tour is only available for groups of 4-6 people
- IMPORTANT INFORMATION: please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Please remember that in places of worship legs and shoulders need to be covered
Every day at 9:00 am.
Depart from Skopelos port and sail around Peristera island, close nearby, on the west of Alonissos. ...
Only for certified divers. This is fun dive package of two dives , the ultimate way to save money is...
You'll be picked up directly from your hotel and you'll first be taken to Dion, the religious center...
On this interactive discovery experience across Thessaloniki, you will solve riddles via a web app i...
Quick and easy Greek cooking class and dinner with a view In just 1 hour you'll learn how to make a ...
Hop on board this bus tour as soon as you arrive in Corfu on your cruise and you’ll be taken straigh...