One-day cruise to Santorini from Heraklion
- Enjoy a one-day cruise to a once-in-a-lifetime must-see place.
- Appreciate the astonishing beauty of the crescent-shaped island and its unique Cycladic architecture
- Discover Santorini's charm through its unique landscapes and white, red, black sand beaches.
After a 2 or 3-hours ferry trip (depending on the chosen departure), you will reach Santorini island where a bus will show you around. You will visit Oia village and its picturesque white houses perched on the rocky hills; Then, you'll visit Fira, the capital of the island, offering stunning views from the Caldera. Admire the traditional Perissa village, walk on its magnificent black-sand beach; enjoy the sun, have a swim in the crystalline waters or experience local cuisine. Your Tuesday and Saturday tour will begin from Heraklion Port at 09:40am and you will arrive in Santorini at 11:40am. At 17:45 pm you'll depart from Athinios Port and arrive at Heraklion Port around 19:30pm. Your Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday tour will begin from Heraklion Port at 07:45am and you will arrive in Santorini at 11:00am. At 05:30pm you will depart from Athinios Port and arrive at Heraklion at 08:45pm. Tuesday and Saturday boat itineraries are handled by Santorini Palace of Minoan Lines, while the rest of the itineraries is handled by Superferry or Superferry II of Golden Star Ferries.
- Breakfast and Dinner on board (not available for the Tuesday and Saturday tour)
- Guided tour
- Transport on an air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Infant (up to 3): free
- Child (4-10): 50% reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- Infants will travel on parents’ lap
- National IDs or passports are necessary if you take this tour
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Tuesday and Saturday: 09:40am. These tours last 10 hours.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday: 07:45am. These tours last 13 hours.
Turn a relaxing day at the beach into a thrilling experience! Take this snorkeling boat tour from Ch...
Choose to have this half-day trip in the morning or in the afternoon. In the morning the trip will s...
Experience a half-day trip on the pirate boat Black Rose. Firstly, you will stop at St. George's bay...
Your day will begin very early in the morning as the bus will come to pick you up. You'll reach Omal...
Join the 5-hour tour and discover the Cave of Sfentoni, one of the most interesting caves in Crete, ...
Take part in an unforgettable cruise from Ierapetra to Chrissi, one of Europe’s southernmost Mediter...