After a 2 or 3-hours ferry trip (depending on the chosen departure), you will reach Santorini island where a bus will show you around. You will visit Oia village and its picturesque white houses perched on the rocky hills; Then, you'll visit Fira, the capital of the island, offering stunning views from the Caldera. Admire the traditional Perissa village, walk on its magnificent black-sand beach; enjoy the sun, have a swim in the crystalline waters or experience local cuisine. Your Tuesday and Saturday tour will begin from Heraklion Port at 09:40am and you will arrive in Santorini at 11:40am. At 17:45 pm you'll depart from Athinios Port and arrive at Heraklion Port around 19:30pm. Your Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Sunday tour will begin from Heraklion Port at 07:45am and you will arrive in Santorini at 11:00am. At 05:30pm you will depart from Athinios Port and arrive at Heraklion at 08:45pm. Tuesday and Saturday boat itineraries are handled by Santorini Palace of Minoan Lines, while the rest of the itineraries is handled by Superferry or Superferry II of Golden Star Ferries.
Day trips & excursions
One-day cruise to Santorini from Heraklion
Availability: Every day
Language: English , French , German , Russian , Polish
Mobile voucher accepted
Do this because
- Enjoy a one-day cruise to a once-in-a-lifetime must-see place.
- Appreciate the astonishing beauty of the crescent-shaped island and its unique Cycladic architecture
- Discover Santorini's charm through its unique landscapes and white, red, black sand beaches.
What to expect
- Breakfast and Dinner on board (not available for the Tuesday and Saturday tour)
- Guided tour
- Transport on an air-conditioned coach
- Pick-up and drop-off from designated areas
What's not included
- Alcoholic drinks (can be purchased on site)
- Additional food and drinks
- Infant (up to 3): free
- Child (4-10): 50% reduced
Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
What to remember
- Infants will travel on parents’ lap
- National IDs or passports are necessary if you take this tour
- Please confirm the pick-up place and time directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- The travel agency reserves the right to alter or cancel any tour due to adverse weather conditions or insufficient passengers number or force majeure 12 hours prior to departure time with a notification to the traveler.
- Tuesday and Saturday: 09:40am. These tours last 10 hours.
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Sunday: 07:45am. These tours last 13 hours.
Good news! No extra fees are applied to this booking.
Receive a 100 % refund if you cancel up to 24 hours before the activity begins.