1, 2 or 3-day hop-on hop-off Dubai bus tour
- Enjoy the panoramic sights from the top of our double-decker bus
- Choose between 5 different routes
- Unlimited travel: go at your own pace and create your own itinerary
- Your pick: 1, 2 or 3-day pass
- With the PREMIUM ticket you also get access to some of the best attractions in the city
Visit the best sights of Dubai with this hop-on-hop-off bus tour: you'll be able to visit everything Dubai has to offer. You can see the tallest building in the world, the largest man-made island or the ski resort in the desert. The open-top double-decker buses cover the entire city, with multilingual commentary for both adults and kids. You can get off at any attraction you wish, and climb back aboard. You have the choice of a 1, 2 or 3-day pass.
- Night tour (available for the 1, 2 and 3-day PREMIUM ticket)
- Creek Dhow Cruise; Dubai Canal Abra Tour (available for the 1, 2 and 3-day PREMIUM ticket)
- Dubai Museum; Dubai Aquarium & Underwater Zoo OR Lost Chambers & Ambassador Lagoon (available for the 1, 2 and 3-day PREMIUM ticket)
- Dolphin Presentation (available for the 1, 2 and 3-day PREMIUM ticket)
- Global Village (available for the 1, 2 and 3-day PREMIUM ticket from 29th October to 6th April 2020)
- QE2 Heritage Tour; The Lost Chambers (available for the 2, and 3-day PREMIUM ticket)
- Palm Jumeirah Cruise OR Marina Dhow Cruise (available for the 2, and 3-day PREMIUM ticket)
- Flying Cup (available for the 3-day PREMIUM ticket)
- Entrance fees to the attractions
- Child (6-11): reduced
- Infant (0-5): free
Customers must redeem their vouchers at the following locations: the Dubai Mall (Financial Center Rd - Dubai) or Mall of the Emirates (Sheikh Zayed Rd - Dubai)
- Vouchers are valid for 3 months from the date of purchase
- The 2 and 3-day Pass (hop-on-hop-off and all inclusions) must be used within 2 or 3 consecutive days from the time the voucher has been redeemed
- The audio guide is available in English, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian, Arabic, Korean
- Please note that the service on Mondays for the Global Village and Miracle Garden Route is dedicated to families and ladies only
- For further information on the bus stops available, please refer to this map
- Historical Route 09:00am - 06:00pm, Duration 140 Minutes, Frequency 25 Minutes (RED ROUTE)
- Modern Route 09:00am - 06:00pm, Duration 105 Minutes, Frequency 25 Minutes (BLU ROUTE)
- Marina Route 09:00am - 06:00pm, Duration 105 Minutes, Frequency 25 Minutes (YELLOW ROUTE)
- Palm Crescent Route10:00am - 04:00pm, Duration 60 Minutes, Frequency 120 Minutes (PINK ROUTE)
- Cruise Terminal Route 2:30pm - 04:30pm, Duration 25 Minutes, Frequency 120 Minutes (GREEN ROUTE)
- Global Village & Miracle Garden Route 3:00pm - 8:00pm, Duration 90 Minutes, Frequency 150 Minutes
Night Bus Tours from 7.00pm
- Creek Route:
- The Dubai Mall: 7:00 p.m.
- Dubai Festival City Mall: 7:45 p.m.
- Deira City Centre: 8:00 p.m.
- Al Seef Contemporary Area: 8:20 p.m.
- Al Seef Heritage Area: 8:22 p.m.
- Burjuman Centre: 8:30 p.m.
- Palm Route:
- The Dubai Mall: 7:00 p.m.
- Mall of The Emirates: 7:30 p.m.
- Mina Seyahi (Marina): 7:45 p.m.
- The Pointe: 7:55 p.m.
- Atlantis The Palm: 8:05 p.m.
- Fairmont The Palm: 8:10 p.m.
- Souk Madinat Jumeirah: 8:30 p.m.
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...
Your first stop will be at the Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, one of the largest and most beautiful Mosq...