Abu Dhabi city tour with one-hour yacht ride from Dubai
- Discover the luxurious capital city of the Emirates on a full-day tour accompanied by an expert guide
- Marvel at Abu Dhabi’s innovative developments like Yas Island’s F1 circuit and the Ferrari World amusement theme park
- Don't miss relaxing on a one-hour yacht ride along Yas Marina Island
- Enjoy the panoramic drive along the Corniche and through Saadiyat Island
- Admire the beautiful architectural masterpiece Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque where you can learn about the Islamic arts and religion
After the convenient pick-up service from your hotel, you will leave Dubai, taking off towards a full day in the marvelous Abu Dhabi city. As you travel along the Gulf listen to the insights and explanations of the capital city and enjoy the view of the largest man-made port, Jebel Ali.
Once reached Abu Dhabi the first stop will be at Yas Island with its stunning Yas Links Golf Course, the Yas Viceroy Hotel and the popular Yas Marina F1 race track. Not only race lovers will appreciate the iconic Ferrari designed themed park, but also those who are passionate in sophisticated design and architecture. The tour will have a stop outside Ferrari World for cool pictures to be taken. Following you will head towards Yas Marina for a 1-hour relaxing yacht ride where you can soak in the sun and enjoy the glistening waters as well as the cityscape. The tour continues along the Corniche road and off to the upcoming cultural district that houses the newly built Louvre Museum, Guggenheim Abu Dhabi and the Sheikh Zayed Museum. The new district aims at becoming cultural hub of the city introducing arts and cultural innovation. Afterwards, you will visit Manarat Al Saadiyat island, which means 'a place of enlightenment', filled with interactive narrations on the history of the island. Don't miss the nearby UAE Pavilion, the unique sand dune shaped art venue. Later on, you will take a step back into the past at the Heritage Village.
After a short lunch break at Marina Mall, the drive will continue along the picturesque Corniche road stopping by the magnificent Emirates Palace. You won't miss Abu Dhabi city live, driving through Al Bateen old suburb, traditional Emirati houses and the Majlis, the traditional meeting rooms. Finally, you will admire the breathtaking Sheikh Zayed Mosque, built out of pure white marble and uniquely decorated on the walls and columns. This marvelous and imponent mosque can accommodate over 300,00 worshippers and was a dream of the Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al-Nahyan. You will then enjoy the ride back towards Dubai after a day full of discoveries.
- Hotel Pick-up and drop-off service from Dubai
- Comfortable transportation via bus or minivan
- Professional tour guide
- One-hour yacht ride
- Snacks and lunch
- Entrance to the Emirates Palace
- Tickets to the Ferrari World Abu Dhabi (the tour stop will be only outside the park)
- Infants (0-3): free
- Children (4-12): reduced (shared tour)
A complimentary pick-up service is provided from your hotel in Dubai, (with the exception of Al Maha and Bab Al Shams Resort which are not included). IMPORTANT: Please confirm the pick-up time (and place) directly with the local operator 48 hours before the event. You will find the contact information in the voucher after booking.
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women and guests with heart, neck or back problems
- Temperatures can be cool from November to February and extremely hot from June to September, casual and loose fitting clothing is recommended, along with a light sweater in winter
- Please bring hat, sunglasses, sunscreen and you are more than welcomed to bring your camera along
- Standard tour is a shared tour
- Pick-up times may vary according to your location
- Shared tours are in English
- Private tours, which are subjected to availability, are offered in different languages: English, Spanish, French, German, Italian and Russian
Visiting the Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Please take into consideration that Sheikh Zayed Mosque is closed during Friday prayers. Visit to the mosque will be done at the end of the tour only on Fridays
- During religious holidays and festival, it may not be possible to visit Sheikh Zayed Mosque
- Strict dress code (women): Women must wear long loose clothing, ensure their arms and legs are fully covered and are required to cover their heads at all times
- Strict dress code (men): Men must not show above their knees and must cover their shoulders.
- If visitors don't follow the dress code they won't be allowed to enter the mosque
- Tour operator does not provide any kind of clothing for men
- Tour operates daily
- Pick-up service: between 8:30am and 9:15am (time varies depending on hotel location).
Enjoy a City tour in Abu Dhabi. Your expert guide will take you on a visit to one of the largest mos...
Start your half-day city tour with hotel pick-up service in an air-conditioned vehicle that will tak...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Dubai smells and sounds different from 450 meters (1,400 feet) in the air. While the view is breatht...
As Dubai faces the beautiful clear water you won't want to miss cruising on a traditional wooden dho...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
This tour takes you to the desert of Dubai, driving across beautiful sand dunes. From the high dunes...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
Qasr Al Watan, the new cultural landmark in Abu Dhabi, opens its doors to the public in an invitatio...
Yas Waterworld Waterpark Abu Dhabi offers more thrilling rides, slides, and attractions where friend...