At The Top Burj Khalifa with afternoon tea at Al Bayt
- Visit one of the tallest buildings in the world going up the Level 124 of Burj Khalifa
- Enjoy tea and delicious snacks at Al Bayt lounge
- Discover the beautiful Palace Downtown
Upon reaching the Burj Khalifa you will go up to the 124th floor of the tower and let the spectacular view of Dubai’s skyline sink in. You will experience first-hand the modern architectural and engineering masterpiece of the tallest tower in the world and enjoy the city from a higher perspective. Moving on you will head to the Al Bayt restaurant located in The Palace Downtown where you can find an Arabian atmosphere and from where you can enjoy the reverse beautiful view as it faces Burj Khalifa. You can indulge in a selection of sandwiches, freshly baked scones with cream, pastries and carrot cake, served with coffee or tea, and you can also order delicious cupcakes.
- Pick-up and drop-off service
- Entrance At the Top, Burj Khalifa
- Afternoon tea at Al Bayt
- Alcohol drinks
- Personal expenses/souvenirs
- Children (4-11)
- You will be picked up from your hotel lobby as per the following times and areas:
- Deira-11.45 am
- Bur Dubai- 11.45 am
- Burj Al Arab Area- 11.45 am
- Downtown-12.00 pm
- Sheik Zayed Road-12.00 pm
- Al Barsha-11.45 am
- Jebel Ali-11.15 am
- Marina/Jum Beach Res- 11.45 am
- Palm Hotels-11.30 am
- Sharjah-11.30 am
- Ajman-11.00 am
You will be picked up from your hotel lobby.
- Please call the local supplier to confirm your pick-up location at least 48 hours before the tour
- You will receive the supplier's details after the booking
- You'll be picked up from your hotel lobby between 11:00 am and 12:15 pm, please confirm your accomodation details at check-out
- Please call the local operator to confirm the time of your pick-up at least 48 hours before the tour
As the world's tallest building, Burj Khalifa is a mixture of stunning work of art, incomparable eng...
Just a 25-minute trip from the iconic Burj Khalifa, you will be driven to this unique desert venue l...
Arabic for The Ultimate or TheTop, Al Muntaha is a restaurant that lives up to its name. See Dubai s...
This tour takes you to the Al Maha Desert Reserve, driving across beautiful oceans of towering sand ...
Participate in a VIP experience at the Burj Khalifa and its iconic “Atmosphere” restaurant. The firs...
Al Mahara, ‘The Oyster Shell’ in Arabic, doesn’t just tantalise your palate, it’s a dining experienc...
Experience authentic Arab food at Al Hadheerah restaurant located in Bab Al Shams Hotel. The best Ar...
One of the Dubai Creek’s finest traditions by now is the elegant Bateaux Dubai which serves freshly ...
Paint the town in style during your chauffeured limousine ride in Dubai. Your chauffeur will pick yo...
Experience an exhilarating adventure in the vast Dubai desert! Your half-day excursion begins with a...