Atlantis Aquaventure and The Lost Chambers 1-day Super Pass
- 2-in-1 pass and a terrific value at parks of Atlantis The Palm Aquaventure
- Enjoy the largest waterpark in the Middle East and Europe
- Record-breaking waterslides at the all-new Tower of Poseidon
- Get close to sharks and rays or relax on 700 meters of beach
17 fun-filled hectares of record-breaking water slides, Dubai’s largest Aquarium, private beach and a special area for the little ones. Both parks are housed within the remarkable Atlantis, The Palm resort, making it easy to combine both in 1 exciting day. Start by blasting off on water coasters and plummeting down a 9-story, near-vertical slide straight into a shark-filled lagoon. Take it down a notch and soak up some sun as you glide effortlessly along a lazy river ride, or simply kick back with a book on the beautiful private beach.
Dry off and continue the watery fun as you explore The Lost Chambers Aquarium, where you can come face to face with more than 65,000 marine creatures. Explore the mystery of the lost city of Atlantis through 20 unique exhibits, including a touch tank and Aquatheatre interactive show.
- Access to Aquaventure Waterpark including Surf's Up wave rider
- Same-day admission to The Lost Chambers Aquarium
- Private beach access
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Child (4-11): reduced - 1.20 meters height and below
- Infant (0-3): free of charge
Royal Towers - Dubai - United Arab Emirates
Aquaventure and The Lost Chamber are both located at Atlantis, The Palm. Aquaventure Waterpark entrance is via the avenues and you can find complimentary parking (based on availability) at Aquaventure Waterpark Parking next to Nasimi car park.
- Locker and towel rentals are available
- Swimwear and sporty dress code
- If unaccompanied by an adult, children must be at least 13 years old to enter Aquaventure. To ensure the safety of guests, access to certain rides is restricted to those over 1.2m
- All people over 1.2m are required to purchase an adult ticket
- Open daily
- Aquaventure: 10.00am-6.00pm (closing time subject to change depending on the season)
- The Lost Chamber: 10.00am-10.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
Everybody who visits Dubai knows the Burj Khalifa quite well, being the world's tallest tower with i...
If you fancy an early morning desert expedition complete with camels, falcons and an enticing Arabia...
Dubai Frame is the highlight of the Dubai skyline. Known as the world’s largest photo frame, it cons...