Deep sea fishing experience from Dubai
- Cruise the deep sea of the Arabian Gulf on a leisure boat
- You will be picked-up at your hotel and dropped-off after the tour
- Relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours off the coasts of Dubai
- Try to catch a barracuda, king fish or red snappers and spot sharks
When traveling to Dubai, should you be a sea sport enthusiast or if you simply love fishing, join this fishing tour on the deep water to avoid the hot streets of the city center. Enjoy the breeze on the open sea just off the coast of the Dubai with a trained crew to guide you towards the fishing grounds.
On this tour you will:
- relax on a yacht for up to 4 hours
- be able to catch, if you're lucky, barracudas, king fish, red snappers, sharks, groupers and queen fish
- relax on the deep waters and try to spot some marine animals
- be able to ask anything to the skippers on board such as snacks and refreshments
- see sights of Dubai like Palm Jumeirah and Burj Al Arab from the sea
- ... and more
- Yacht rental up to 4 hours
- Pick-up and drop-off
- Snacks and refreshments
- Trained crew
- Fishing equipment
Pick-up and drop-off to your hotel or residence in Dubai is included.
- Please call 48 hours before the tour to confirm your pick-up information
- Be ready in your hotel lobby 15 minutes before pick-up
- Minimum 2 persons required
- Passport copy / Emirates ID is mandatory to carry during this trip
- This tour is available daily depending on the availability between 10.00am and 6.00pm
In a short period of time, Dubai has succeeded in becoming one of the most famous and sophisticated ...
Based on the popular music venue that was pioneered by the Elefteriades brothers in Beirut, Music Ha...
Prepare to immerse yourself in real Arabian cuisine! This private tour will lead you to the Al Ragga...
Your tour starts with a drive through the Sheikh Zayed Road, where you will be able to appreciate th...
Abu Dhabi is an Island, and its name translates into: “Father of the Gazelle”. Your first stop will ...
The tour will drive from Deira and will return to Deira next to the airport. Your first photo stop w...