Dubai canal cruise with dinner and return transfer
- Explore Dubai, the City of Lights along the Dubai Creek
- See the two famous commercial districts of Dubai: Deira and Bur Dubai Island
- Enjoy a lavish international buffet and a live Tanoura performance
- Be mesmerized by the fountain show at the Festival City Mall
- Glide under the famous Dubai Water Canal bridge
Hop aboard the glass enclosed contemporary dhow which keeps the traditions alive offering stunning views of new Dubai. Waken your senses as you gently cruise along the banks of Dubai Water Canal where the Dhow combines the best of culinary delights with a glimpse of new Dubai.
On arrival you will be greeted with Gahwah (Arabic coffee) accompanied by some assorted chilled refreshments and dates. You will be then escorted to your table where you will be served with welcome drinks. Feel the flip-flap of waves and the all-pervading romance as you soak up the cities bustling atmosphere from a distance along with soothing Arabic music or simply experience and indulge in the peace and tranquility of the creek waters.
You will catch the fountain show at Dubai Festival City Mall before you are served the starters. Next, a sumptuous feast with Arabic appetizers, grilled meat, fresh salads and delicious Arabic sweets await you as you glide further along accompanied by hot beverages. Get ready to be mesmerized as an enchanting Tanoura artist spins his well-lit costume to liven up your evening. Also on your route you will be able to see from the comfort of the dhow:
- Business Bay & D1 Tower in the distance
- Creek Harbour
- Jadaf Dubai- Dhow building yard (Heritage Site)
- Ras Al Khor Bird Sanctuary (birds are visible during low tides)
- Skyline of Dubai (Sheikh Zayed Road)
- Dubai design district, Business Bay area and Downtown area
- Burj Khalifa
- Al Habtoor City (JW Marriott Marquis, W Hotel, Westin Hotel)
- Dubai Water Canal bridge
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Fountain show
- Buffet dinner and refreshments
- Live entertainment (Tanoora Show)
- Red carpet Arabian welcome
- Alcoholic beverages
- Children (3-11): reduced
- Infants (0-2): free
You will be picked up direct from your Dubai hotel. Please provide hotel details when you make your booking.
- Please provide your pick-up information at chek-out and confirm it directly with the local operator. You can find their contact information in the voucher after booking
- No alcoholic drinks available on board
- Cancellation Policy: no refund for cancelled bookings within 24 hours of tour; 50% refund between 24-48 hours
- There is no entertainment nor alcoholic beverages served on specific religious holidays including the month of Ramadan
- Operates daily
- Cruise departs: 8.00pm
- Hotel pick-up: up to an hour before cruise departure time
- Exact time will be communicated prior departure
Enjoy an unforgettable Arabian night as you cruise along Dubai Creek on board a traditional Arabic w...
See Dubai from over 1,400 feet (450 meters) in the air. The Burj Khalifa is currently the tallest bu...
Bask in the sun on board a luxury 33 ft Gulf Craft Walkaround yacht, which takes you on a spectacula...
This thrilling tour takes off from Dubai Marina where a red carpet and the host will be waiting for ...
The Emirates extends panoramically from the At the Top, Burj Khalifa and Rooftop vantage points. You...
One of Dubai’s most compelling tourist attractions, the Dubai Fountain delights thousands of visitor...
The Burj Khalifa, Dubai's most famous icon and symbol of a growing metropolis on the international s...
The Burj Khalifa is the tallest building in the world (for now). See Dubai from above with an uplift...
Uncover the little-known treasures of Dubai on this two hour walking tour of Old Dubai and its vario...
Take a break from the heat of Dubai and head to the ski park in the Mall of Emirates. You won't have...